Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 Challenges
The final week of Fortnite Season 6 challenges is here.
Fortnite Week 12 is officially live with a new, final set of challenges for Season 6. There's a full slate of Epic Quests and Legendary Quests for players to chase, and you can see what they are, the rewards, and how to complete them below. We've also put together a dedicated guide to the most challenging of the bunch, which asks you to raid an artifact from Stealthy Stronghold and from Coral Castle.
Fortnite Week 12 Challenges
- Visit the Zero Point (1) - 24,000 XP
- Craft pistols (3) - 24,000 XP
- Defeat a spire guardian (1) - 24,000 XP
- Hunt predators (3) - 24,000 XP
- Tame boars outside of Colossal Crops (1) - 24,000 XP
- Chicken Glide at Colossal Crops (1) - 24,000 XP
- Raid an artifact from Stealthy Stronghold and from Coral Castle (2) - 24,000 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (150) - 35,000 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (300) - 24,000 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (450) - 24,000 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (600) - 24,000 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (750) - 24,000 XP
The Legendary Quest seems easy, as 750 Gold Bars is the price of roughly any two Mythic weapons, like the Marksman Six Shooter or the Grappler Bow. It should be even easier this week since the final Wild Weeks event of Season 6 is rumored to make collecting bars even faster. If you're looking to visit the Zero Point, it's the glowing metal orb at the top of The Spire, located in the very center of the map. You may recall The Foundation is currently trapped inside.
Crafting pistols is something you've been doing all season, most likely, but follow our weapon crafting guide if you're stuck. The Spire Guardians are located at any of the six mini-spires. One resides at each of the extremities of the orange parts of the map. They put up a good fight, so be careful and maybe bring a friend or three. Hunting predators (wolves and raptors), taming boar, and performing a chicken glide are all neatly addressed in our Fortnite Season 6 animal guide.
As for raiding artifacts, these items won't show up until the moment the quest goes live, but should they leak in the meantime, we'll jump on a guide even sooner than that morning, so check back soon for your full Week 12 challenges roadmap.
This is the final week of Season 6. On June 8, Fortnite Season 7 kicks off with what appears to be an alien-themed season, as evidenced by the recent They're Coming ARG and the Foreshadowing Quests. Get in there and finish up your final few challenges before the alien spaceships touch down on the island.
- Fortnite Snap Quests - Where To Find All Tover Tokens And Unlock All Cosmetics
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Map Changes
- Fortnite Miles Morales And Green Goblin Skins Teased On Chapter 3 Map
- How To Use Tents In Fortnite: Campsites Explained
- Fortnite Victory Crowns Explained: Why Some Players' Names Are In Gold
- All New Weapons And Items In Fortnite Chapter 3
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.