Fortnite Season 4 Secret Challenge Guide
It's time to hunt down some gnomes.
Fortnite's Coral Buddies are on their way out, but there are still a few secret challenges you can tackle in Season 4. Epic Games has snuck another series of challenges into locations across the map--only one is available now, but more are likely to come. The first known secret challenge is called Event of the Year. This guide will show you where to go and how to complete the challenge with ease.
Check back throughout the season as more secret challenges are added to Fortnite.
Where Can I Locate Season 4's Secret Challenge?
The first secret challenge can be accessed at a few different locations. One of the easiest to find is on the right side of the map in the H4 tile of the grid. You'll find the entrance to an old named location that's now abandoned. You'll see a gnome looking at a sign on the edge of the concrete circle. All you need to do is walk up to it to complete the challenge. Here's a map with the exact location:
There are other locations around the map with gnomes in places like Weeping Woods, but you can only get experience for visiting one of them. Don't worry about the rest if you've already gone to the location north of Dirty Docks.
What Do I Get For Completing The Secret Challenge?
Completing this extra task will gives you 20,000 experience points to help level up your battle pass and get all that Marvel gear. Be sure to check our guide to unlocking Wolverine if you're having trouble with completing the hero's additional challenges.
- Fortnite Wolverine Guide: How To Defeat Wolverine At Weeping Woods (Week 6)
- How To Get Wolverine's Fortnite Skins
- Fortnite Stark Robot Guide: Learn How To Make A Stark Robot Dance (Week 5)
- Fortnite Coral Castle Ring Locations: Where To Find All Floating Rings (Week 5)
- Fortnite Gorger Locations: Where To Destroy Gorgers And Gatherers (Week 5 Guide)
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.