Fortnite Rift Zone Locations - Where To Visit Rift Zones Guide (Season 10 Worlds Collide Challenge)
Here's where to go to complete one of Season X's Worlds Collide challenges.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Epic has rolled out yet another batch of Season 10 challenges in Fortnite: Battle Royale. Week 3's set of missions is dubbed Worlds Collide, a callback to the tagline of Season 5, and its tasks fittingly revolve around objects from that season, such as rifts. One of the challenges asks you to visit a Rift Zone. If you're not sure where those can be found, we've put together this map and guide to help you out.
Where Are The Rift Zone Locations?
Rift Zones were one of the new environmental features introduced at the start of Season X, and they're capable of transforming an area of the island--as we saw earlier this week, when a Rift Zone reverted Mega Mall to Retail Row following the game's 10.10 update. There are only two Rift Zones thus far--one at the aforementioned Retail Row, the other at Tilted Town--although more may crop up as the season progresses. In the meantime, you can see where all of the current Rift Zones are located on the map below.
How To Complete The Challenge
Once you know where the Rift Zones are located, this challenge is simply a matter of going to that area. You only need to visit one of the zones to complete the task, so pick an area, then glide there at the start of a match to clear the challenge. You can watch us do the mission in the video at the top of this guide.
It's important to note that this challenge is unrelated to another one from the Worlds Collide set that asks you to use a Rift. To complete that one, you'll need to find a Rift and activate it to warp to a different part of the map. There are several of those scattered around the island; we've jotted down their locations below.
- On a hill east of Pleasant Park, near the Durr Burger head
- In the middle of Loot Lake
- On an icy island in the southwestern corner of the map
- East of the Viking Village, just north of the frozen lake
- Just north of Paradise Palms
Be sure to also check out our full Fortnite Season X challenges roundup, which we'll continue to update as this season progresses with additional tips and guides for Fortnite's trickier missions.
Fortnite Season X Coverage
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass: Skins, Price, How It Works, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass Rewards: Skins, Emotes, Back Bling, Pets, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Update Notes: BRUTE Mech, Rift Zones, And More
- Fortnite Season 10: Big Changes To How Daily & Weekly Challenges Work
- Fortnite Season 10 Map Changes: Rift Zones, Comet, Skeleton, And More
- Fortnite 10.00 Content Update: Titled Town, Automatic Sniper Rifle, And More
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org