Fortnite Naruto Skins Are Here: First Look At Team 7 In Fortnite
I'm thinking I'm rasenganna buy these.
Fortnite Naruto skins have finally arrived following months of rumors and a week of official teases. The complete Naruto Team 7 set comes to Fortnite today, bringing not just the boy ninja, but several of his closest allies and frenemies to the battle royale game as well. Signaling that Epic considers this one of its biggest crossovers to date, the developer has also revealed a host of other Naruto content new to the game today. Here's everything to expect in the Fortnite X Naruto collaboration.
Fortnite Naruto Skins: Release Date And Full Cosmetic Bundle
The Team 7 set includes four total characters with several additional cosmetics including back bling, emotes, pickaxes, and more. Here's everything in the Naruto Team 7 set, which is available in-game right now:
- Naruto Uzumaki (with Seventh Hokage variant style)
- Sasuke Uchiha (with the Snake Sword pickaxe)
- Sakura Haruno (with Sakura Uchiha variant style)
- Kakashi Hatake (with Black Ops Kakashi variant style)
- Pakkun back bling
- Demon Wind Shuriken back bling
- Hidden Leaf Cloak back bling
- Scroll back bling
- Black Ops Sword pickaxe
- Kunai pickaxe (with black variant style)
- Snake Sword pickaxe
- Hidan's Scythe pickaxe
- Kurama glider (includes Shinobi Teamwork loading screen)
- Summoning Jutsu emote
- Ramen Break emote
- Pizza Eating Jutsu loading screen
- Team 7 loading screen
These cosmetics will be sold most affordably across three separate bundles. The Naruto and Kakashi bundle includes all of their associated items, while the Sasuke and Sakura bundle includes those items and characters. A third bundle includes all "Shinobi Gear," which equates to three of the four pickaxes and both emotes.
Kakashi NPC And Naruto Creative Mode Crossover
The collaboration extends beyond the Item Shop and onto the island, where Kakashi will be a new NPC on the island, doling out a five-part questline of his own and rewarding players with 150,000 XP like other NPCs have all season long.
Players can also find a new Naruto-inspired offensive weapon in chests and Loot Llamas: the Paper Bomb Kunai, bringing an explosive new throwable weapon to the battle royale. Even the Battle Bus has been decked out with new Naruto stylings.
For players who would rather spend their time in creative mode, the Naruto celebration can be found there too, in the form of the Hidden Leaf Village Creative Hub. There players will find the boy ninja himself who will act as a guide through the Adventure Map, unlocking new areas inspired by the show.
The Naruto-themed Creative Hub and Adventure Map are both available from today at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET. The Creative Hub will disappear on November 23, while the Adventure Map will stick around a bit longer until November 29.
This is possibly the last major crossover for Season 8 before it ends in a few weeks, and with rumors swirling, it's looking more likely that December's season changeover may actually be Chapter 3.
- Fortnite Snap Quests - Where To Find All Tover Tokens And Unlock All Cosmetics
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Map Changes
- Fortnite Miles Morales And Green Goblin Skins Teased On Chapter 3 Map
- How To Use Tents In Fortnite: Campsites Explained
- Fortnite Victory Crowns Explained: Why Some Players' Names Are In Gold
- All New Weapons And Items In Fortnite Chapter 3
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.