Fortnite Map: Homely Hills (Gnomes), Catty Corner, And Fortilla Locations
Here are all the new Season 3 new map locations for the first week of Fortnite challenges, including Homely Hills so you can search the gnomes.
Fortnite Season 3 is here with a whole new map and a fresh series of challenges for players to dig into. More than half the map has been completely submerged in water, making some well known spots unreachable. We've assembled a map with some of the key locations--including Homely Hills--that you'll need to visit as part of the new batch of Season 3 challenges that are now available.
Major locations, like Sweaty Sands and Salty Springs, are still on the same spot on the map, they're just flooded after Midas set off The Device on June 15. Homely Hills, located above Pleasant Park, has also been untouched. There are new bosses, vaults, and places of interest scattered throughout the water-filled world.
New spots to look out for include The Fortilla, Rickety Rig, and Catty Corner. Check out the full map below--it should be of use if you're looking to complete the challenge to search gnomes at Homely Hills.
Here are all the location-based challenges this week:
- Damage Loot Sharks at Sweaty Sands
- Deal Damage within 10 seconds of landing from the whirlpool at Hydro 16
- Enter Catty Corner Vault
- Search Gnomes at Homely Hills
- Search chests or ammo boxes at Rickety Rig
- Land at Misty Meadows and finish top 25
- Eliminations at Steamy Stacks
- Fortnite Snap Quests - Where To Find All Tover Tokens And Unlock All Cosmetics
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Map Changes
- Fortnite Miles Morales And Green Goblin Skins Teased On Chapter 3 Map
- How To Use Tents In Fortnite: Campsites Explained
- Fortnite Victory Crowns Explained: Why Some Players' Names Are In Gold
- All New Weapons And Items In Fortnite Chapter 3
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.