Fortnite Indiana Jones Skin And Quests Guide
Indiana Jones is dodge-rolling into Fortnite Season 3, and anyone with the battle pass can unlock him for their locker. Here's how.
Looking for Indy's Durrrburger Relics, or perhaps his many Fortnite cosmetics? Don't sweat it. The Fortnite Indiana Jones skin is now able to be unlocked in Fortnite by all players with the battle pass. This debut marks the second LucasFilm icon to come to the game this season, following Darth Vader's introduction as the tier 100 battle pass skin--and as a very tanky boss on the island. To unlock Indiana Jones and all of his related cosmetics, you'll need to complete 11 total in-game challenges, simply called Indiana Jones Quests. Each challenge is tied to a cosmetic item of his, and while most are self-explanatory, a few are a bit trickier, like finding two Durrrburger Relics in the same match. After all, there is no Indiana Jones without a few puzzles and firefights, right? Here's the list of Indiana Jones Quests and how to complete all of them.
Fortnite Indiana Jones Quests
There are 11 Indiana Jones quests and each one will give you a new cosmetic from his set. They're also split into two parts and pages, which means that you'll need to complete four specific challenges before you unlock the first style of the character skin, then another five challenges before you get his alternate style. We've split the list below into two parts to reflect that in-game detail.
- Search five chests at Shifty Shafts (5) - Indiana Jones banner
- Do 500 damage to opponents while riding in or standing on a vehicle (500) - Rogue Archaeology wrap
- Use the Grapple Glove to swing off trees 10 times (10) - Raider's Relics Pickaxe
- Collect the Durrrburger Relic from The Temple and The Ruins in a single match (2) - Expedition Bag back bling
- Complete four Indiana Jones Quests (4): Indiana Jones skin (default style)
- Find the secret door past the main chamber in Shuffled Shrines (1) - Indy's Dustoff emote
- Stash an item of Mythic or Exotic rarity in a tent (1) - Indy's Escape spray
- Make Runaway Boulders roll for 100 meters in a single match (100) - Doctor Jones emoticon
- Do 750 damage to opponents with a pistol (750) - First Misadventure loading screen
- Finish top five in a match (1) - Emergency Raft glider
- Complete 10 Indiana Jones Quests (10) - Indiana Jones skin (Temple Explorer style)
Searching five chests at Shift Shafts is easy enough, but if it's crowded, see if you can search more freely in the nearby mountain cave to the north, which still counts as part of Shifty Shafts. For a simple workaround to dealing damage from vehicles, note that defeating hostile wolves will count toward your tally of 500 total damage--that's just two healthy wolves.
Grapple Gloves can be found at specific Grapple Stops shown in-game when you highlight the quest, or by using our Grapple Glove guide here. The Durrrburger Relics aren't so tough to find, but it can be anxiety-inducing when you drop with other players who may not let you finish your challenge. Use our linked guide to find them.
The hardest of the challenges is certainly on Page 2, but luckily we've gone and done all the legwork for you. Use our secret door in Shuffled Shrines guide to easily solve the otherwise confounding puzzle at the new POI. You can also use our Mythic and Exotic weapons guide to easily locate such an item, though tents will spawn randomly around the island, so you may want to find one of those first or else you may waste some gold on a weapon you don't end up stashing before you die or win.
Runaway Boulders are found mostly on the north and west quadrants of the island. You can find many of them around the Reality Tree and its gorgeous forest. The fastest way to deal 750 pistol damage is by getting one in Team Rumble mode. You can buy the Shadow Tracker Exotic pistol from Sun Hawk northeast of The Daily Bugle. The last challenge is just to finish in the top five, and we expect you don't need any help there.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com
Join the conversation