Fortnite Gas Stations Location - Where To Spray Different Gas Stations (Season 10 Challenge)
Leave your mark.
Fortnite's Week 2 batch of Season 10 challenges are now live on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices. This week's set is called Spray and Pray, and as its name implies, a lot of its challenges involve graffiti. One such mission asks you to spray different gas stations. If you need help finding those, we've put together this handy guide showing you where to go.
Where Are The Gas Station Locations?
There are eight gas stations in total around the island, but one of these was located in Neo Titled, which was recently transformed by a Rift Zone into the Wild West-themed Titled Town following the 10.00 content update, so its gas station no longer appears in the area. However, given that the Rift Zones can change a portion of the map at any time, there's a chance Neo Titled as we know it can return at some point during Season 10.
The gas stations are generally spread out around the island, but you can find a few of them grouped together in the western portion of the map, making that area a good place to look if you're hoping to complete this challenge quickly. We've marked down all of the gas station locations below.
- Neo Tilted (currently unavailable)
- Eastern side of Pleasant Park
- Along the road south of Pleasant Park
- North of Polar Peak, near the indoor soccer field
- Area just north of Lucky Landing
- Northern end of Salty Springs
- Southern end of Paradise Palms
- Southern edge of the island east of Paradise Palms
How To Complete The Challenge
Once you know where to look, all you need to do is track down three of the gas stations, then leave a spray on them to complete the challenge. As the challenge name states, however, you need to visit three different stations in order for your progress to count; you can't simply return to the same station in different matches and complete the challenge that way.
Once you've sprayed three different gas stations, the challenge will be complete and you'll earn 10 Battle Stars for your trouble. Be sure to also check out our full Fortnite Season 10 challenges roundup for additional tips and guides for this season's trickier missions.
Fortnite Season 10 Coverage
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass: Skins, Price, How It Works, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass Rewards: Skins, Emotes, Back Bling, Pets, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Update Notes: BRUTE Mech, Rift Zones, And More
- Fortnite Season 10: Big Changes To How Daily & Weekly Challenges Work
- Fortnite Season 10 Map Changes: Rift Zones, Comet, Skeleton, And More
- Fortnite 10.00 Content Update: Titled Town, Automatic Sniper Rifle, And More
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.