Fortnite Craggy Cliffs Guide: Here's How To Complete The Three Fish Challenge
This guide will help you find Craggy Cliffs and a fishing pole with which to catch three little fish friends.
Fortnite: Chapter 2 Season 3 has gotten a new batch of challenges. Week 5 challenges are now live after leaking early (as always), and among the tasks put forth this week is one that asks you to catch fish at Craggy Cliffs. While it's a simple task on paper, you'll need to know where Craggy Cliffs is located and how to catch fish (as well as where to find a fishing pole to do so). In the guide below, we'll cover everything you need to know about how to complete this challenge quickly and easily.
Where Are The Craggy Cliffs?
Craggy Cliffs are located at the northern end of the map, above Frenzy Farms and Pleasant Park. There is a flooded group of buildings to explore. Check out the map below for the exact location:
Where Is A Fishing Pole Closest To Craggy Cliffs?
Fishing poles are close to every body of water on the map, either as individual pickups or packed together in a barrel. I found several while walking around Craggy Cliffs.
What Do I Get For Completing This Challenge?
Catching three fish at Craggy Cliffs will net you 35,000 experience points toward getting your battle pass to the highest level. Be sure to hop over and read our guide on how to use a Firefly Jar or Flare Gun at Misty Meadows in order to complete another challenge.
- Fortnite Location Guide: Destroy Collector Cases At The Collection (Week 4)
- Fortnite Stark Robot Guide: How To Hack Robots At Stark Industries (Week 4)
- Fortnite Gatherer Locations: Where To Destroy Gatherers (Week 4 Guide)
- Fortnite Update Introduces Iron Man's Stark Industries To The Island
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
- Can You Play Fortnite Season 4 On iOS And Android Devices?
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.