Fortnite Challenge List: Treasure Map Signpost, Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces, Durrr Burger Number (Season 8, Week 8)
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
It's been an exciting week so far, with PS5 details and an Avengers: Endgame leak. If you're a Fortnite fan, the week is about to get even better with a new wave of challenges to complete. Naturally, spending the time and effort to finish these mini-quests will score you Battle Stars that level up your Battle Pass and unlock cosmetics.
As always, there are two sets of challenges. The first is a free set that's available to anyone playing the game, while the second is exclusively for those that have spent V-Bucks on a premium Battle Pass. In the former's category, players will need to find a treasure map, use vending machines, and dish out damage to enemies while also using a balloon.
Meanwhile, if you've got a premium Battle Pass, you'll need to search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces, dial the Durrr Burger number on a specific phone, take out enemies in Dusty Divot or Lucky Landing, and then kill two enemies from at least 50m away.
Fortnite Season 8, Week 8 Challenges
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost in Paradise Palms (1) -- 2 Battle Star
- Use Vending Machines in different matches (3) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to opponents while using at least one balloon (100) -- 10 Battle Stars
- Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under bridges and in caves (7) -- 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Dial the Durrr Burger number on the big telephone west of Fatal Fields (1) -- 2 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents at Dusty Divot or Lucky Landing (7) -- 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents from at least 50m away (2) -- 10 Battle Stars
The latest Fortnite update added a new LTM oriented around dogfighting. Patch 8.40 introduced Air Royale, which lets players "pilot the X-4 Stormwing in this Limited-Time Mode as you fight to become the last plane flying! Complete free Challenges to unlock brand-new Wraps as you rule the skies."
Alongside it, Epic also brought back the Food Fight LTM, but as a variant called Deep Fried. It features higher restaurant bases, which means teams must build up to them to protect their mascots. There are a number of other tweaks and changes to the game, and you can see it all in the Fortnite update 8.40 patch notes.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org