Following Troubled Launch, PS4's Ultra Street Fighter 4 Gets Another Patch
Sony releases new patch for fighting game; check out the full changelog here.
Sony has released yet another patch for the PlayStation 4 edition of Ultra Street Fighter IV, which launched last month and struggled mightily. The game's first patch was released earlier this month and fixed many annoying issues that players had reported. Today's patch clears up even more bugs, improves online match performance, and addresses additional audio issues.
You can see the full Ultra Street Fighter IV June 11 patch notes below, as published by Sony.
Even though this patch clears up many of the issues, event organizers say they won't go back to PS4.
Sony's third-party production group developed and published the game, not Capcom itself. Ultra Street Fighter IV was not released on Xbox One.
Ultra Street Fighter IV June 11 Patch Notes
- Reduced input latency
- Addressed matching not working correctly within the Replay Channel
- Fixed bug where character movement SFX are replaced by ambient stage sounds
- Improved online match performance
- Fixed localization issue in Spanish for the control customization UI
- Fixed bug where grey box appeared around OPTIONS in MY LIST
- Fixed resolution "snap" between menu transitions
- Fixed crash bug where leaving the game in Trials for extended period
- Addressed Juri pinwheel graphical corruption
- Added Special Titles (from Prize Codes). Note: There are no more Prize Codes, which is why the input is disabled
- Fixed bug where Title/Icon Scroll speeds were sluggish
- Adjusted volume of announcer compared to other sound levels
- Overall audio balancing to correct volume levels; several corrected audio bugs
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.