First Wave Of Xbox Game Pass June 2023 Titles Revealed
The new list is highlighted by a brand-new horror game, among many others.
Microsoft has revealed the next batch of Xbox Game Pass titles, this time for June 2023. The list is full of smaller titles from indie studios, but with just as much variety as in previous months.
Starting today, the subscription service is home to Chicory: A Colorful Tale, a top-down adventure game with a beautiful coloring book aesthetic. In addition, open-world sci-fi sandbox game Farworld Pioneers is available on Game Pass today, bringing more multiplayer action to the service.
On June 1, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 joins the fray, allowing players to run a business working on a wide variety of cars. Stylish first-person shooter Slayers X: Terminal Aftermath: Vengance of the Slayer becomes available on Xbox Game Pass on June 1, as well.
Then, on June 6, Amnesia: The Bunker will launch day and date on Xbox Game Pass. This anticipated survival-horror game has been in the works for a while and has unfortunately, suffered from a few delays. It seems like it will finally be ready to launch in early June.
Later, on June 8, Rune Factory 4 Special will come to Xbox Game Pass, offering fun action-RPG mechanics along with farming elements.
Xbox Game Pass is losing six titles later in June, including Mortal Shell and Maneater. Below are all the new games coming to the service during the first half of June.
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Farworld Pioneers (Console and PC)
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021
- Slayers X: Terminal Aftermath: Vengance of the Slayer (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Big Con (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Amnesia: The Bunker (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Hypnospace Outlaw (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Rune Factory 4 Special (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Stacking (Cloud and Console)
- Dordogne (Cloud, Console, and PC)
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.