Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Best Gifts Guide
Everyone loves Owl Feathers.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
While Fire Emblem: Three Houses doesn't really have actual romance, cultivating friendships with students and faculty is still a major part of the game. As a new professor at Garreg Mach monastery, sometimes you just gotta buy the love (and motivation) of the people around you. If you're not sure whether your favorite character will like the gift you got them, don't worry--we've tested it out so you don't have to face the shame of, "Oh. I guess I'll take it."
Gift-giving is important for a number of reasons. A loved gift will sharply increase your support bond with the recipient, and if they're in your class, it will also increase their motivation gauge by 50 (out of 100). Keeping students motivated to learn means you'll be able to instruct them more, and improving bonds is a crucial part of recruiting new students and improving your joint performance on the battlefield. A basic gift will also give you a minor support boost and a smaller motivation increase, but as with most things in Three Houses, you should strive to get the most bang for your buck.
To start off, literally everyone in the game likes Owl Feathers. If you're at a total loss for what to give someone (or you're just out of relevant gifts), it's a great plan B. You can find Owl Feathers around the monastery. As for flowers, you can plant flower seeds in the Greenhouse and harvest them for your gift-giving needs the next time you explore. The rest of these gifts can be purchased from various merchants, mainly the Southern and Eastern Merchants in the monastery's marketplace. Note that this list is not comprehensive; we'll update with more gifts as we continue to test them out.
- Edelgard (Black Eagles only): Armored Bear Stuffy, Monarch Studies Book
- Hubert (Black Eagles only): Coffee Beans, Board Game
- Ferdinand: Tea Leaves, Riding Boots
- Caspar: Smoked Meat, Whetstone
- Linhardt: Fishing Float, Tasty Baked Treat
- Dorothea: Stylish Hair Clip
- Bernadetta: Armored Bear Stuffy, Pitcher Plant, Watering Can, Dapper Handkerchief, Landscape Painting
- Petra: Smoked Meat, Hunting Dagger
- Dimitri (Blue Lions only): Whetstone, Training Weight
- Dedue (Blue Lions only): Watering Can
- Ashe: Exotic Spices, Legends of Chivalry, Violet
- Sylvain: Dapper Handkerchief, Board Game
- Ingrid: Legends of Chivalry, Riding Boots
- Felix: Ceremonial Sword, Hunting Dagger
- Annette: Stylish Hair Clip
- Mercedes: Armored Bear Stuffy, Goddess Statuette
- Claude (Golden Deer only): Riding Boots
- Hilda (Golden Deer only): Anemone, Armored Bear Stuffy
- Leonie: Fishing Float, Training Weight
- Lysithea: Lily, Tasty Baked Treat, Armored Bear Stuffy
- Ignatz: Landscape Painting, Goddess Statuette, Ancient Coin, Forget-me-nots
- Raphael: Smoked Meat, Tasty Baked Treat
- Lorenz: Rose, Floral Adornment
- Marianne: Armored Bear Stuffy, Floral Adornment
- Hanneman: Dapper Handkerchief
- Catherine: Whetstone, Legends of Chivalry
- Shamir: Coffee Beans, Sunflower
- Gilbert: Goddess Statuette, Ceremonial Sword
- Rhea: Landscape Painting, Goddess Statuette, Ancient Coin
- Seteth: Fishing Float, Dapper Handkerchief
- Cyril: Smoked Meat, Watering Can
- Alois: Floral Adornment, Fishing Float, Ancient Coin, Sunflower
- Manuela: Goddess Statuette
- Flayn: Forget-me-nots
For more Fire Emblem: Three Houses tips, check out our guide to recruiting students, our best tips for sharing meals, and our rundown of how gardening works. You can also watch our videos on how to make the most of your time in the game and things we wished we knew before we started playing. Finally, if you want general tips, check out our list of the essential tips for Three Houses.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com