The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary Edition Preorder Guide
The $50 collector's edition comes with a deluxe art book, replica game cart and case, and more.
The original Famicom rendition of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light is finally receiving a localized version for Siwtch on December 4 to commemorate the franchise's 30th anniversary. While the game itself is only $6 (and available to pre-purchase digitally), dedicated Fire Emblem fans will probably want to pick up the Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary edition, a $50 collector's box set filled with neat Fire Emblem merch. A retail preorder page is up at Best Buy, though it's currently sold out.
Zombieland Headshot Fever - Official Announcement Trailer Hitman 3 Devs Break Down Dartmoor Mission 8 Minutes of Mortal Shell Enhanced Edition PS5 Gameplay American Horror Stories Spinoff Predictions: Scream Queens Crossover, Rubberman PS5 Next-Gen Local Multiplayer Games Trailer DOOM3 VR Edition - Announce Teaser Trailer Little Nightmares 2 - Scariest Moments Compilation Guilty Gear Strive -Official Anji And I-No Gameplay Trailer Smash Bros. Ultimate - Official Pyra/Mythra Gameplay Reveal Presentation The Climb 2 - Official Launch Trailer Apex Legends Chaos Theory Collection Event Trailer Apex Legends - Nintendo Switch Gameplay Trailer
Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary edition comes with the following goodies in addition to a Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light download code:
- 222-page Legacy of Archanea art book
- Replica game box
- Replica game cart and protective sleeve
- Original Famicom manual translated into English
- Nintendo Power poster
- World map
The Anniversary edition is proving to be hard to find already. Both GameStop and Best Buy sold out of preorders within minutes. We highly doubt there will be any stock available post-launch if you don't secure a preorder, so hopefully more become available soon. Mirroring Super Mario 3D All-Stars and Super Mario Bros. 35, Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light will only be available for purchase until March 31, 2021.
More Video Game Preorder Guides
- Little Nightmares 2 Preorder Guide: Release Week Discounts, Preorder Bonuses, And More
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury Preorders: Release Date, New Switch Model, And More
- Monster Hunter Rise Preorder Details: Release Date, Collector's Edition, Bonuses, And More
- Nier Replicant Preorder Guide: Bonuses, Price, And Special Edition
- Resident Evil Village Preorder Details Revealed: Collector's Edition, Preorder Bonuses, And More
- Halo Infinite Preorders Are Live, Including A Discounted Bundle
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.