Final Fantasy VII Skips a Beat
Video game rentals for the week show some weakness for Square's epic RPG.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
The top-renting video games for the week ending Oct. 5 saw GoldenEye hold on to its lock on the number 1 position, FFVII drop a slot to number 3, MRC move to the number 2 slot, StarFox slip a notch, and Mr. Mario hang on to the number 5 position.
In their current order, weeks on the chart and rental revenues for the week, here's the lineup:
1. GoldenEye 007 (N64) 6 $302,940
2. MRC Multi Racing Challenge (N64) 9 $133,040
3. Final Fantasy VII (PS) 3 $121,330
4. Starfox (N64) 15 $100,960
5. Mario Kart (N64) 33 $99,920
Rankings and revenues are from the Video Software Dealers Association's VidTrac tracking system.