Final Club Nintendo Elite Rewards Have Arrived
Long list of excellent games to choose from.
Yesterday, March 31, was your last chance to earn Club Nintendo Coins as part of the long-running loyalty program. Now, Nintendo has announced the final batch of Elite Status rewards--available now to people in either the Gold or Platinum reward tiers--and they are pretty great (and all digital).
The Club Nintendo website (which is currently running a bit slow due to heavy traffic) reveals the final round of rewards, including games like Mario Kart 7 for 3DS and Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii U, among many others. All available rewards are listed below (via DualShockers).
Platinum Level Only Gifts
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
- Mario Golf: World Tour (3DS)
- Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
- Yoshi’s New Island (3DS)
- Ultimate NES Remix (3DS)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
- NES Remix 2 (Wii U)
- Punch-Out!! (Wii U)
- Pushmo World (Wii U)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii U)
Platinum/Gold Level Gifts:
- Crashmo (3DS)
- Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive! (3DS)
- Pushmo (3DS)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (3DS)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (3DS)
- The Mysterious Murasame Castle (3DS)
- Advance Wars (Wii U)
- The Legend of Zelda (Wii U)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (Wii U)
- Metroid Fusion (Wii U)
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (Wii U)
- Super Mario Kart (Wii U)
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames (Wii U)
- Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (Wii U)
Although you can no longer earn new Club Nintendo Coins, you have until June 30 to spend your coins on the available rewards. Any coins you don't use by then will be lost on July 1, and will not carry over to the new rewards program that Nintendo plans to launch.
What games are you going to pick up? Let us know in the comments below!
We're expecting even more Nintendo news during tonight's Nintendo Direct briefing, which starts at 3 PM PDT / 6 PM EDT. Check back then for all the news as it happens.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com