FIFA 19 has landed on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. This installment marks the first game in the franchise to hold the official Champions League license since the 2007 spin-off UEFA Champions League 2006-2007, giving FIFA a near monopoly over the world's major soccer licenses.
In our FIFA 19 review, Oscar Dayus wrote, "FIFA 19 is much more responsive on the pitch than last year, and the company continues to evolve FUT to keep it fresh. However, the lack of progress in Career Mode and Pro Clubs is sorely inadequate. Thankfully, The Journey's continued entertainment, FUT's long-lasting nature, and some inventive new Kick Off modes mean I'll likely still be playing FIFA 19 by the time next year's game rolls around."
Whether that news and review has you looking to get into the franchise for the first time, or you're a long-time fan who buys the newest edition each year, you might be wondering what editions of FIFA 19 are available, how much they cost, and where to buy it. We have you covered on all counts below. Read on for the goods.
FIFA 19 Standard Edition
Suggested Retail Price: $60
This is the standard version of the game. Pre-ordering the Standard Edition nets you five Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (one per week for five weeks), Cristiano Ronaldo as a loan item for seven FUT matches, and Special Edition FUT kits designed by FIFA soundtrack artists.
Where to buy the Standard Edition:
- Amazon -- $60 -- Xbox One | PS4 | PC | Nintendo Switch
- Origin -- $60 -- PC
- Best Buy -- $60 ($10 reward certificate with pre-order) -- Xbox One | PS4 | PC | Nintendo Switch
- GameStop -- $60 -- Xbox One | PS4 | Nintendo Switch
- Microsoft Store -- $60 -- Xbox One
- PlayStation Store -- $60 -- PS4
- Walmart -- $60 -- Xbox One | PS4 | Nintendo Switch
FIFA 19 Champions Edition
Suggested Retail Price: $80
The Champions Edition costs $20 more than the standard edition, but it gets you everything in the Standard Edition, plus a number of extras. Buying the Champions Edition bumps your FIFA Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold Packs up to 20 (one per week for 20 weeks), nets you a UEFA Champions League Gold Player Pick (choose one of five 80 to 83 rated gold players from qualified teams), and adds Neymar Jr. loan items for seven FUT matches.
Like with the Standard Edition, pre-ordering from Best Buy gets you a $10 reward certificate redeemable at Best Buy. And regardless of where you pre-order the Champions Edition, you'll get access to the game three days early (September 25).
Where to buy the Champions Edition:
- Amazon -- $80 -- Xbox One | PS4 | Nintendo Switch
- Best Buy -- $80 ($10 reward certificate with pre-order) -- Xbox One | PS4 | Nintendo Switch
- GameStop -- $80 -- Xbox One | PS4 | Nintendo Switch
- Microsoft Store -- $80 -- Xbox One
- PlayStation Store -- $80 -- PS4
- Walmart -- $80 -- Xbox One | PS4 | Nintendo Switch
FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition
Suggested Retail Price: $100
The Ultimate Edition is the most expensive version of FIFA 19 but it offers the largest collection of loot. With the Ultimate Edition, players get everything from the Champions Edition, but their FIFA Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold Packs is upped to 40 (two per week for 20 weeks).
Like the Champions Edition, if you pre-order the Ultimate Edition, you get access to the game three days early (September 25). The Ultimate Edition is not available for Nintendo Switch.
Where to buy the Ultimate Edition:
- Amazon -- $100 -- Xbox One | PS4
- Origin -- $100 -- PC
- Microsoft Store -- $100 -- Xbox One
- PlayStation Store -- $100 -- PS4