GameSpot may receive revenue from affiliate and advertising partnerships for sharing this content and from purchases through links.

Female Fortnite Streamer's Car Allegedly Set On Fire By Stalker

Kylee Carter says the suspect drove hundreds of miles to reach her home.

A man from New York allegedly drove hundreds of miles to reach the Ohio home of popular Twitch streamer Kylee Carter. Carter (known as justfoxii on the streaming platform) says the man then set fire to her Jaguar.

28-year-old suspect Farhan Jami was arrested in mid-May, and is currently in custody in Ohio, awaiting trial for felony aggravated assault in relation to the incident, according to information obtained by Polygon.

Carter, age 25, has a dedicated following on Twitch, with nearly 600,000 subscribers regularly tuning in to watch her play Fortnite and chat with them. On June 14, Carter uploaded a video to her YouTube channel titled "a twitch viewer set my car on fire…" The video--which has been viewed over 85,000 times in under 24 hours--features footage of the streamer's car set ablaze, along with other clips that were captured by security cameras during the May 16 attack on Carter's home.

In the video, Carter shares her thoughts on the incident, revealing that she'd been dealing with "stalker-type things" for over a year before her car was set on fire. Carter cites the constant fear of stalking as "a big reason I haven't been streaming or posting nearly as much as I used to."

Showing the footage of her vehicle engulfed in flames, Carter reveals that she was, thankfully, not home at the time that the incident took place. Unfortunately, her pets were. Ultimately, no lives were lost, but it was a close enough call that Carter is now reevaluating how much of her life she wants to share online.

"We're all traumatized in ways that I will never be able to describe, but I’m just glad that everybody is safe," Carter says in the video. "That’s the most important thing to me. I never thought that when I started streaming back in 2015 that something like this would ever happen to me."

The suspect remains in custody, awaiting a grand jury trial. No additional details are available at this time.

Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email

This topic is locked from further discussion