Far Cry 4 Update Addresses PS4 and PS3 Bugs and Errors
Latest patch has arrived, aiming to "provide a smoother experience," with fixes for crashes and co-op.
E3 2019 Press Conference Schedule Revealed: Nintendo, Microsoft, Square Enix, And More - GS News Update Avengers: Endgame Passes Avatar in the US Box Office, Still Behind Worldwide - GS Universe News Update Game Of Thrones Series Finale Breakdown -- "The Iron Throne" Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- May 19-25 2019 Pokémon Go June Community Day Announced - GS News Update How A Plague Tale: Innocence Manipulates Your Decisions The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Exclusive Leshen Statue Trailer The Most Influential Games Of The 21st Century Video: Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - Expand Trailer Terminator: Dark Fate - Official Teaser Trailer Dead Cells - Rise Of The Giant DLC Trailer Observation - 35 Minutes Of Tense Space-Station Puzzling
The 1.02 patch is available now across both platforms, which is actually sooner than Ubisoft anticipated, the developer writes on Far Cry 4's live updates page. This patch aims to provide a "smoother experience" for Far Cry 4 players.
You can see the full Far Cry 4 1.02 patch notes below, courtesy of Ubisoft.
Playstation 4/Playstation 3:
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes.
- Fixed host migration edge random & case issues
- Fixed custom match stability issues
- Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
- Fixed progression page issues in Story missions
- Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
- Fixed several localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
- Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
- Fixed host migration random issues specific to coop
- Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues
- Fixed aiming issues with the machine gun weapon
- Fixed minor and low repro QTE issue with specific animals
- Fixed Map Browser issues
- Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues
- Fixed some missing audio in radio calls
Playstation 4 Only:
- Coop will no longer cause users to hang on the main menu and with the second player unable to progress to the lobby.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org