Far Cry 4 Update Addresses PS4 and PS3 Bugs and Errors
Latest patch has arrived, aiming to "provide a smoother experience," with fixes for crashes and co-op.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Kingdom Hearts III - Official Opening Movie | Hikaru Utada, Skrillex Fortnite - Dance On Top Of A Crown of RVs/Metal Turtle/Submraine (Season 7, Week1) Avengers Endgame Official Trailer Fortnite: Secret Battle Star Location Guide For Season 7 Week 1 Brightburn - Official Trailer | James Gunn Elseworlds - Official 'Kara' Clip | Arrowverse Crossover Event Brooklyn Nine-Nine - 'All-Action' Official Trailer Saint Seiya: Knights Of The Zodiac - Official Trailer The Umbrella Academy - Official Teaser Trailer Let's Play Resident Evil Revelations Part 5 - Resident Kinevil The Walking Dead: The Final Season - Episode 3 Official Trailer Judgement - Official Release Window Announcement Trailer | KFG Showcase
The 1.02 patch is available now across both platforms, which is actually sooner than Ubisoft anticipated, the developer writes on Far Cry 4's live updates page. This patch aims to provide a "smoother experience" for Far Cry 4 players.
You can see the full Far Cry 4 1.02 patch notes below, courtesy of Ubisoft.
Playstation 4/Playstation 3:
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes.
- Fixed host migration edge random & case issues
- Fixed custom match stability issues
- Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
- Fixed progression page issues in Story missions
- Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
- Fixed several localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
- Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
- Fixed host migration random issues specific to coop
- Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues
- Fixed aiming issues with the machine gun weapon
- Fixed minor and low repro QTE issue with specific animals
- Fixed Map Browser issues
- Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues
- Fixed some missing audio in radio calls
Playstation 4 Only:
- Coop will no longer cause users to hang on the main menu and with the second player unable to progress to the lobby.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com