Far Cry 4 Update Addresses PS4 and PS3 Bugs and Errors
Latest patch has arrived, aiming to "provide a smoother experience," with fixes for crashes and co-op.
Hardcore Difficulty Is Resident Evil Village’s Sweet Spot Surviving Resident Evil Village: Tips and Tricks Resident Evil Village - Launch Trailer Resident Evil Village - Early Hours Livestream Why Do We Love Being Chased In Horror Games So Much? Titanfall 2's 2021 Comeback 8 Minutes Of Hood: Outlaws & Legends Gameplay Animal Crossing Island Games with Persia Meowscles In: Toona Trouble - Fortnite Shorts SCARLET NEXUS - Official Cinematic Opening Animation Metro Exodus Enhanced - Uncovered Introducing Wild Weeks - What’s New in Fortnite
The 1.02 patch is available now across both platforms, which is actually sooner than Ubisoft anticipated, the developer writes on Far Cry 4's live updates page. This patch aims to provide a "smoother experience" for Far Cry 4 players.
You can see the full Far Cry 4 1.02 patch notes below, courtesy of Ubisoft.
Playstation 4/Playstation 3:
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes.
- Fixed host migration edge random & case issues
- Fixed custom match stability issues
- Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
- Fixed progression page issues in Story missions
- Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
- Fixed several localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
- Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
- Fixed host migration random issues specific to coop
- Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues
- Fixed aiming issues with the machine gun weapon
- Fixed minor and low repro QTE issue with specific animals
- Fixed Map Browser issues
- Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues
- Fixed some missing audio in radio calls
Playstation 4 Only:
- Coop will no longer cause users to hang on the main menu and with the second player unable to progress to the lobby.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.