Fallout 4's First Patch Hits PS4, Coming Soon to Xbox One
See the full patch notes here.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
We Played 3 Hours Of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Goes Gold - GS News Update Cyberpunk 2077 Dev Talks Multiplayer, Microtransactions, & More - GS News Update Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.1 - Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty Release Date Trailer The Secrets of Ghost Recon Breakpoint's Open World Destiny 2 - Where Is Xur? Exotic Vendor Location Guide (10/18 - 10/22) Fallout 76 NPC Expansion Delayed To 2020 - GS News Update Pokemon Go November 2019 Community Day Details - GS News Update New Analogue Pocket Plays GBA Games & More - GS News Update League Of Legends Shooter, Fighter, Card Game, & More Announced - GS News Update Pokemon Sword & Shield Brings Back Fat Pikachu - GS News Update Google Stadia Release Date Finally Revealed - GS News Update
The 1.2 patch notes include bug fixes for things like players getting stuck in terminals and another issue involving the "When Freedom Calls" quest. The update also delivers "general memory and stability improvements" as well as a fix for crashes that triggered when jumping in water.
It sounds like that could be in reference to a bug one player discovered where they fell into the sea and found a mysterious structure.
Fallout 4 1.2 Patch Notes:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with "When Freedom Calls" where the quest would not complete
- During "Confidence Man" fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
The Fallout 1.2 patch also includes some PC-specific features and improvements; you can check out this post to see everything it brings to computers. When the update hits Xbox One, we'll let you know.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org