Fallout 4 PS4 Finally Getting Mods This Week
It's been a long time coming.
In October, Bethesda announced that it had finally reached an agreement with Sony to allow mods for Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition. Notably, however, PS4 mods for both games are limited to ones that use internal assets only. This means there are likely to be far fewer mods available on PS4 than Xbox One and PC. There is no word yet on when Skyrim Special Edition mods will be available on PS4.
Fallout 4's 1.8 update is already out on PC. Here are the patch notes:
Fallout 4 1.8 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue in which some sound effects would not persist after reloading in an area
- Resolved an occasional crash when exiting to the Main Menu, and trying to start a New Game
- Fixed an issues with spaces in Mods search queries
- Cannot rate "WIP" Work in Progress Mods, and Mods can now only be rated after they have been downloaded
- Doubled the amount of browse-able tiles in the Mods menu
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when a Mod had an unexpected data structure
- Fixed an issue in which Library and/or Favorite Mods categories would not display correctly in specific situations
- Fixed an issue in which some Mods images would not load when scrolling quickly
- A Sentry Bot firing dual Gatling Lasers will no longer cause the audio to cut out
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.