Fall Guys Season 3.5 Update Is Out Now, Adds New Level, More Costumes, And Bug Fixes
The latest update for the colorful battle royale game has arrived--watch a trailer and get all the details.
The whimsical battle royale game Fall Guys has received a big patch that introduces the Season 3.5 update that comes with a new map, more costumes, and a series of bug fixes.
The new round challenges players to survive on a grid as a giant ball tries to crush them. The update also remixes some of the other rounds, with developer Mediatonic promising 40 variations in all. Check out the trailer below to see some of the new content in action.
The Season 3.5 update also adds what's called a "Fall Feed," which is a ticker box of sorts that provides updates on what's going on in each round in real time.
What's more, the Godzilla, Sonic, and Goose Game costumes are now available for everyone to buy from the in-game store.
In terms of bug fixes, the Season 3.5 update fixes a freezing issue on the Hex-A-Gone map and it solves an issue with Freezy Peak related to the air currents. Additionally, the ragdoll effects on puncher objects have been improved, while the performance of degradation in certain rounds involving egg objects have been improved.
You can see the full patch notes below, as posted by Mediatonic on Steam.
Fall Guys is currently only available on PS4 and PC, but Mediatonic wants to bring the battle royale game to every platform possible. CEO and co-founder Dave Bailey said in an interview, "We want it to come to every major platform, and we're working hard to achieve that."
Fall Guys Season 3.5 Update Patch Notes
- Fall Feed - Live on-screen updates of events that happen during the round
- Brand new round added!
- More than 40 variations added for existing rounds
- New shows and costumes to go live over the coming weeks
- Godzilla, Sonic and Goose Game costumes are available in the regular store!
- Eliminated Fall Guys occasionally weren't shown on the Qualification screen
- When a player was spectating, the Post Processing effects were turned off on the client resulting in a washed out/faded appearance
- Addressed performance degradation in certain rounds, especially ones containing egg objects
- Fixed crashes in the Customiser due to low memory on certain machines
- Being eliminated from the first round and then spectating resulted in no background audio for some remaining rounds
- Improved Fall Guys ragdolling excessively when walking on puncher objects
- [Freezy Peak] The user does not get pushed back by the air current after colliding into the side of a moving fan
- [Hex-A-Gone] During gameplay, the client seemed to temporarily 'freeze' everything before suddenly resuming