Everything New On Disney+ In March 2021: WandaVision Finale, Assembled, And The Falcon And The Winter Soldier
Get ready for endings, new beginnings, and some peeks behind the MCU curtain in March.
So long February, hello March! The shortest month of the year is zipping by, which means it's also that much sooner before you'll be able to kick back and enjoy all the new content Disney+ has ready to roll out next month. While March is not exactly bursting with tons and tons of new stuff, what's arriving is formidable and worth making a point of catching.
First up, of course, is the March 5 WandaVision season finale. Who's to say after nine episodes what questions will remain and what new enigmas will be teed up in this unusual show which is both 2021's first release from Phase 4 and a steady stream of classic sitcom homages. Also up in the air: Will there be a second season? In a few short weeks we may have some--or none?--of these answers.
Either way, on March 12, Marvel will kick off Assembled, a new documentary series of specials that will go behind the scenes of Marvel Cinematic Universe television shows and movies. The specials kick off with an episode on WandaVision's creative team, allowing viewers to "learn how the production's surprising concept took shape by drawing inspiration from classic sitcoms" and "witness how the crew went to great lengths to emulate various filmmaking methods used during the early years of television."
Marvel has also indicated that future episodes of Assembled will feature similar looks at The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, offer exclusive on-set footage of Loki, and feature stars Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner discussing the Black Widow film and also the Hawkeye series.
Speaking of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, that six-episode miniseries finally premieres on March 19. The Falcon and The Winter Soldier will tell the story of Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson post-Endgame. According to the official synopsis, the pair "team up on a global adventure that tests their abilities--and their patience." In addition to main stars Anthony Mackie as Wilson and Sebastian Stan as Barnes, the series also stars Daniel Brühl as Zemo, Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter, and Wyatt Russell as John Walker.
Below, you'll find everything coming to Disney+ for the month of March. And for more info on what's streaming next month, check out the March list for Hulu.
What's coming to Disney+ in March?
Friday, March 5
- Disney Secrets of Sulphur Springs: Time Warped
- Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties
- Heartland Docs, DVM (s2)
- Raya and the Last Dragon
Friday, March 12
- Disney Secrets of Sulphur Springs: Long Time Gone
- Disney Junior Doc McStuffins: The Doc Is In
- Disney My Music Story: Perfume
- Dr. K’s Exotic Animal ER (s1)
- Dr. K’s Exotic Animal ER (s2)
- Dr. K’s Exotic Animal ER (s3)
- Dr. K’s Exotic Animal ER (s4)
- Dr. K’s Exotic Animal ER (s5)
- Dr. K’s Exotic Animal ER (s6)
- Dr. K’s Exotic Animal ER (s7)
- Dr. K’s Exotic Animal ER (s8)
- Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet (s7)
- Marvel Studios Assembled
- Marvel Studios: Legends
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- Own the Room
Friday, March 19
- Disney Big Hero 6 The Series (s3)
- Disney Secrets of Sulphur Springs: If I Could Turn Back Time
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
- Mexico Untamed (s1)
Friday, March 26
- Disney Secrets of Sulpher Springs: As Time Goes BY
- Disney Pickle and Peanut (s1)
- Disney Pickle and Peanut (s2)
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
- Gnomeo & Juliet
- The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.