Every Song in Just Dance 2016
See the full lineup of tracks here.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Ubisoft has announced the complete soundtrack for Just Dance 2016, the Assassin's Creed publisher's latest entry in the blockbuster dancing franchise. There are more than 40 tracks included this year, including famous pop songs like "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea and Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass."
Also featured are some famous movie songs like "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid and "You're The One I Want" off the Grease soundtrack. Check out the full lineup of songs below the video.
Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- October 20-26, 2019 We Played 3 Hours Of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Goes Gold - GS News Update Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.1 - Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty Release Date Trailer The Secrets of Ghost Recon Breakpoint's Open World Cyberpunk 2077 Dev Talks Multiplayer, Microtransactions, & More - GS News Update How The Shining Explores The Dangers Of Isolation Zombieland 2 Double Tap Spoiler Review & Movie Breakdown One Piece: Stampede - Penguin Form Reveal Exclusive Clip Fallout 76 NPC Expansion Delayed To 2020 - GS News Update Destiny 2 - Where Is Xur? Exotic Vendor Location Guide (10/18 - 10/22) Fight Us In Mortal Kombat 11 (PS4) | GameSpot Community Fridays
Just Dance 2016 launches on October 20 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, and Wii U. This year's game also features support for the new Just Dance Controller mobile app, which lets players (on current-generation consoles) to use their smartphone to play the game.
Just Dance 2016 Complete Tracklist:
- "Heartbeat Song" by Kelly Clarkson
- "Teacher" by Nick Jonas
- "Chiwawa" by Wanko Ni Mero Mero
- "Copacabana" by Frankie Bostello
- "This Is How We Do" by Katy Perry
- "Drop The Mambo" by Diva Carmina
- "Hit The Road Jack" by Charles Percy
- "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" by The Girly Team
- "Irish Meadow Dance" by O'Callaghan's Orchestra
- "Junto a Ti" From Disney's "Violetta"
- "Kaboom Pow" by Nikki Yanofsky
- "Kool Kontact" by Glorious Black Belts
- "You're The One That I Want" From The Movie Grease
- "The Choice Is Yours" by Darius Dante Van Dijk
- "Under the Sea" From Disney's "The Little Mermaid"
- "When The Rain Begins To Fall" by Sky Trucking
- "You Never Can Tell" by A. Caveman & The Backseats
- "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars
- "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor
- "Animals" by Martin Garrix
- "Hey Mama" by David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha, & Afrojack
- "Blame" by Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman
- "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga
- "Want To Want Me" by Jason Derulo
- "Gibberish" by MAX
- "Hangover (BaBaBa)" by Buraka Som Sistema
- "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas
- "Ievan Polkka" by Hatsune Miku
- "Let's Groove" by Equinox Stars
- "William Tell Overture" by Rossini
- "Balkan Blast Remix" by Angry Birds
- "Rabiosa" by Shakira Ft. El Cata
- "Stuck On A Feeling" by Prince Royce
- "Boys (Summertime Love)" by The Lemon Cubes
- "Fun" by Pitbull Ft. Chris Brown
- "Circus" by Britney Spears
- "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea Ft. Charli XCX
- "Same Old Love" by Selena Gomez
- "Cool For The Summer" by Demi Lovato
- "Lights" by Ellie Goulding
- "No Control" by One Direction
- "I'm An Albatraoz" by AronChupa
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org