Everspace 2 Confirmed For 2021 Launch At PC Gaming Show
If you can't get enough of intergalactic ship combat, then check out Everspace 2--it moves into a closed alpha on June 15.
Everspace 2, the open-world galactic dogfighting game from Rockfish Games has had more information revealed about it at the PC Gaming Show. Thanks to a successful Kickstarter campaign, it's slated to come to PC in 2021.
The upcoming sequel to the original Everspace is set to be yet another romp through space, though it has a number of notable departures from its predecessor. Everspace 2 will allow pilots to enjoy combat in the atmosphere of planets for the first time, adding a wealth of new environments to your intergalactic experience.
If you're someone who loves to explore the furthest reaches of space, then you'll be able to do just that. Everspace 2 will include a number of new star systems that you can jet around in, whether it's in hot pursuit of another rogue pilot or just because you're wanting to have a scenic space trip.
Much like the original Everspace, you will also be able to customize your ship in any number of ways, ranging from appearance to mods that increase your firepower. There will be different classes of ships for pilots to choose from, all with their own strengths and weaknesses, allowing each spacefaring vessel to be unique.
Everspace 2 will be moving into a closed alpha on June 15, and it will be available on launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It is expected to launch in full in 2021.
GameSpot has officially kicked off Play For All--a celebration of all things gaming. Join us as we bring you the summer's hottest news, previews, interviews, features, and videos, as well as raise money for COVID-19 relief efforts and Black Lives Matter with the help of our friends from around the gaming world. Check out the Play For All schedule for more.
Play For All
- Marvel's Avengers Beta: Start Dates, Contents, PS4 Early Access, And More
- The Outer Worlds DLC Investigates "Peril On Gorgon" In September
- Godfall Looks To Create Its Own Genre With Better Loot And Skillful Combat
- Halo Infinite Visuals Will Get "Better And Better" Leading Up To Launch, Says Microsoft
- STALKER 2 Announced For Xbox Series X With New A Trailer
- Halo Infinite Multiplayer Makes Grappling Hook A Pickup, 4-Player Split-Screen Confirmed
- New Fable Announced During Xbox Event
- New Forza Motorsport Revealed For Xbox Series X
- Halo Infinite Gameplay Debuts At Xbox Series X Stream
- Xbox Games Showcase Livestream With Pre and Post Show (July 2020)
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com