Elgato Cam Link Pro Is A Capture Card For Multi-Camera Streamers
The Elgato Cam Link Pro can ingest four different camera feeds for use during livestreaming or recording.
Elgato has announced its latest capture card, a higher-end version of its Elgato Cam Link. The Elgato Cam Link Pro is a new internal HDMI interface that can ingest up to four different camera feeds. This allows for streamers to switch between four different shots on the fly, perfect for those who are shooting podcasts or studio shows. The Elgato Cam Link Pro is a high-end option for this kind of production, which brings with it a hefty price: $360.
In addition to taking in each individual feed, you're able to display any number of your four feeds as one single feed with Multiview. This means you can display two, three, or even four feeds at once in a Zoom call or switch between them on the fly with the Cam Link Pro's built-in Stream Deck integration--it's not required, but you can control the Cam Link Pro's feeds with an Elgato Stream Deck.
The Elgato Cam Link Pro seems like a great option for streamers, and if you're interested in more, check out our guide to the best streaming accessories. It covers everything from the best webcams and microphones to capture cards and more.
More Tech Picks From GameSpot
- The Best 4K TVs For PS5 And Xbox Series X In 2021
- Best Monitor For PS5 And Xbox Series X In 2021
- Best Gaming Chair For 2021: Top Chairs For PC And Console Gaming
- Best Cheap Gaming Monitors For 2021
- Best PC Gaming Headset Of 2021: HyperX, SteelSeries, And More
- The Best Nintendo Switch Controllers You Can Buy
- The Best VR Headsets In 2020
- Best Webcams 2020: Top Picks For Streaming On Twitch And YouTube