Elden Ring: Where To Get Meteorite
Rain meteors down on your foes.
Collecting every spell in Elden Ring is quite an undertaking, so it's nice when some of them are simple and easy to round up. In the case of the visually-impressive sorcery Meteorite, you can snag it by simply defeating an easy boss at an evergaol in a mid-game area. In this guide, we'll tell you where you can do just that so that you can mark one more spell off your list.
Meteorite is a sorcery that requires 30 Intelligence to cast. It summons small meteors from the sky to do damage to enemies in an AOE fashion, though there's a randomness to their trajectories, making it a bit of a literal hit-or-miss spell to use on groups of foes.
Meteorite's item description reads:
One of the glintstone sorceries that manipulates gravitational forces. Summons a void that emits a rain of small meteorites. Hold to continue the effect. The sorcery originates from the Onyx Lords, who had skin of stone, and were called lords in reverential fear of their destructive power.
Where to find Meteorite
Meteorite can be obtained by defeating the Onyx Lord at the Royal Grave Evergaol in northern Liurnia of the Lakes. To access this spot, however, you'll first need to make your way through Caria Manor on the upper left side of the biome. Once you've defeated the boss there and exited through the back of the manor, head east until you reach the evergaol.
You'll have to fight the Onyx Lord here, but don't fret--he's kind of a pushover. His attacks have long wind-up times, giving you ample opportunities to dodge and get in attacks. If he casts Meteorite, just get behind him and wail away. Once he falls, you'll earn the very same sorcery for yourself.
Elden Ring Guides
- What Happens In Elden Ring? The Game's Story, Part 1: Limgrave
- Elden Ring Rune Farming: The Best Early Areas To Level Up Fast
- What To Do First In Elden Ring: Best Route, Weapons, And Important Map Locations
- Elden Ring: Best Weapons You Can Find Early In Limgrave
- Elden Ring Margit The Fell Omen Guide - Recommended Level And How To Beat The First Boss
- Elden Ring: How To Upgrade Weapons - Smithing Stones Explained
- Elden Ring Tips For Beginners: Learning The Ways Of The Lands Between
- How To Level Up In Elden Ring, Stats Explained
- Elden Ring: Best Keepsakes To Pick During Character Creation
- Elden Ring Map: Where To Find Your First Map Fragment
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.