The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
E3 2020 Is Canceled, But The E3 2020 Funko Pops Are Available Now
Five Funko Pops that were originally supposed to be E3 2020 exclusives are available now at GameStop, including designs from Diablo and The Witcher 3.
If a giant meteor obliterated Earth, I'm fairly confident Funko Pops would somehow still be manufactured and released into space to either the amusement or disgust of aliens. The Pop figurine collection grows in number every week, and now you can get your hands on five figures that were originally intended as E3 2020 exclusives. E3 2020 was canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic, but the exclusive Pops released today, May 26.
Naturally, the five new Funko Pops all hail from video game franchises. There's the Skull Trooper from Fortnite, Tyrael from Diablo 3, Shegorath from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, a metallic Handsome Jack from Borderlands 3, and a particularly unnerving 6-inch Leshen from The Witcher 3. The four standard 3.75-inch Pops are available at GameStop for $12 each, while the super-sized Witcher Pop costs $19. You can also purchase all five E3 2020 Pops for $67, which is, sadly, a savings of exactly zero dollars.
E3 2020 Funko Pops
- Tyrael -- $12
- Skull Trooper -- $12
- Shegorath -- $12
- Handsome Jack -- $12
- Leshen -- $19
- E3 2020 Funko Pop bundle -- $67
Best Deals This Week
- Steam Summer Sale 2020 Live Now
- PlayStation 5 Pre-Order Guide: Get Notified When PS5 Pre-Orders Go Live
- Over 3,000 Steam Deals, Free Game Available In New PC Games Sale
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 - Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
Disclosure: ViacomCBS is GameSpot's parent company
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com