E3 2020 Is Canceled, But The E3 2020 Funko Pops Are Available Now
Five Funko Pops that were originally supposed to be E3 2020 exclusives are available now at GameStop, including designs from Diablo and The Witcher 3.
If a giant meteor obliterated Earth, I'm fairly confident Funko Pops would somehow still be manufactured and released into space to either the amusement or disgust of aliens. The Pop figurine collection grows in number every week, and now you can get your hands on five figures that were originally intended as E3 2020 exclusives. E3 2020 was canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic, but the exclusive Pops released today, May 26.
Naturally, the five new Funko Pops all hail from video game franchises. There's the Skull Trooper from Fortnite, Tyrael from Diablo 3, Shegorath from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, a metallic Handsome Jack from Borderlands 3, and a particularly unnerving 6-inch Leshen from The Witcher 3. The four standard 3.75-inch Pops are available at GameStop for $12 each, while the super-sized Witcher Pop costs $19. You can also purchase all five E3 2020 Pops for $67, which is, sadly, a savings of exactly zero dollars.
E3 2020 Funko Pops
- Tyrael -- $12
- Skull Trooper -- $12
- Shegorath -- $12
- Handsome Jack -- $12
- Leshen -- $19
- E3 2020 Funko Pop bundle -- $67
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 Slim Bundles Still Available - Get Spider-Man 2 Or Modern Warfare 3 For Free
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.