E3 2020 Is Canceled, But The E3 2020 Funko Pops Are Available Now
Five Funko Pops that were originally supposed to be E3 2020 exclusives are available now at GameStop, including designs from Diablo and The Witcher 3.
If a giant meteor obliterated Earth, I'm fairly confident Funko Pops would somehow still be manufactured and released into space to either the amusement or disgust of aliens. The Pop figurine collection grows in number every week, and now you can get your hands on five figures that were originally intended as E3 2020 exclusives. E3 2020 was canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic, but the exclusive Pops released today, May 26.
Naturally, the five new Funko Pops all hail from video game franchises. There's the Skull Trooper from Fortnite, Tyrael from Diablo 3, Shegorath from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, a metallic Handsome Jack from Borderlands 3, and a particularly unnerving 6-inch Leshen from The Witcher 3. The four standard 3.75-inch Pops are available at GameStop for $12 each, while the super-sized Witcher Pop costs $19. You can also purchase all five E3 2020 Pops for $67, which is, sadly, a savings of exactly zero dollars.
E3 2020 Funko Pops
- Tyrael -- $12
- Skull Trooper -- $12
- Shegorath -- $12
- Handsome Jack -- $12
- Leshen -- $19
- E3 2020 Funko Pop bundle -- $67
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Star Wars Collection Bundles 14 Games For $21
- 25 Free Games Are Available Now Ahead Of Prime Day For Members
- Prime Day TV Deals: Best Deals Available Now
- PlayStation Mid-Year Sale Has Big Discounts On Hundreds Of Games
- This Affordable Simulator Lets You Play Golf At Home
- Nintendo Switch Exclusives Are Discounted In New eShop Sale
- Amazon Prime Day 2022 Dates: When Is Prime Day?
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.