Update 2: E3 has now concluded, but you can catch up on all fantastic news, trailers, and live gameplay demos that aired on GameSpot's E3 Live Stage Show by heading to our schedule. See you next year!
Update: Today's Nintendo Direct has now ended, and it did not disappoint: Nintendo revealed Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch, the next Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC characters, and information on a Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sequel. While that marks the final press conference-style event, there's still so much more to come. You can check our livestream schedule for all of the cool games and developers we'll be getting a look at over the course of this week. There's more going on beyond that, with games like Marvel's Avengers and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare set for further discussions.
E3 2019 has officially begun, and the show floor is open. We're still catching up on all the big happenings so far, as we had the Xbox and Bethesda conferences on Sunday, followed by Ubisoft on Monday, including the Watch Dogs Legion reveal, Rainbow Six Quarantine, Gods & Monsters, and more. Square Enix followed with more on Final Fantasy VII Remake and Marvel's Avengers.
The biggest showing was Microsoft on Sunday, where it revealed a next-gen Xbox console known as Scarlett. The system launches Holiday 2020 with Halo Infinite.
Restart Ubisoft and Square Enix E3 2019 Press Conferences Plus Reactions, Gameplay And More We Played 3 Hours Of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Goes Gold - GS News Update Cyberpunk 2077 Dev Talks Multiplayer, Microtransactions, & More - GS News Update Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.1 - Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty Release Date Trailer Destiny 2 - Where Is Xur? Exotic Vendor Location Guide (10/18 - 10/22) The Secrets of Ghost Recon Breakpoint's Open World How The Shining Explores The Dangers Of Isolation Zombieland 2 Double Tap Spoiler Review & Movie Breakdown One Piece: Stampede - Penguin Form Reveal Exclusive Clip Fallout 76 NPC Expansion Delayed To 2020 - GS News Update Fight Us In Mortal Kombat 11 (PS4) | GameSpot Community Fridays
Below you'll find the full schedule for every press conference, including start times for a variety of timezones. (We also have schedule guides for the UK and Australia.) We'll be livestreaming every big event here on GameSpot, and then the show floor opens up from June 11-13, so you can look for more gameplay videos, hands-on impressions, and interviews in the days ahead.
E3 2019 Press Conference Schedule
- Google (Google Stadia Connect) -- Thursday, June 6 - 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM BST (2 AM AET on June 7)
- Bungie (Destiny 2's Next Chapter) -- Thursday, June 6 - 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST (3 AM AET on June 7)
- Electronic Arts (EA Play) -- Saturday, June 8 - 9:30 AM PT / 12:30 PM ET / 5:30 PM BST (2:30 AM AET on June 9)
- Microsoft Xbox -- Sunday, June 9 - 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 10)
- Bethesda -- Sunday, June 9 - 5:30 PM PT / 8:30 PM ET (1:30 AM BST / 10:30 AM AET on June 10)
- Devolver Digital -- Sunday, June 9 - 7 PM PT / 10 PM ET (3 AM BST / 12 PM AET on June 10)
- PC Gaming Show -- Monday, June 10 - 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST (3 AM AET on June 11)
- Limited Run Games -- Monday, June 10 - 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET / 8 PM BST (5 AM AET on June 11)
- Ubisoft -- Monday, June 10 - 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 11)
- Kinda Funny Showcase -- Monday, June 10 - 4:30 PM PT / 7:30 PM ET (12:30 AM BST / 9:30 AM AET on June 11)
- Square Enix -- Monday, June 10 - 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET (2 AM BST / 11 AM AET on June 11)
- Nintendo Direct -- Tuesday, June 11 - 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM BST (2 AM AET on June 12)
Check out our in-depth coverage of E3's biggest games through the links below.
- Animal Crossing Switch
- Apex Legends
- Baldur's Gate 3
- Battlefield V
- Borderlands 3
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Doom Eternal
- Elden Ring
- FIFA 20
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Gears 5
- Ghostwire Tokyo
- Halo Infinite
- Marvel's Avengers
- Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
- Watch Dogs Legion