E3 2019 Press Conference Schedule (UK Times) - Nintendo Direct Reveals Zelda: Breath Of The Wild 2
E3 2019's press conference schedule is now finalized.
Update: The Nintendo Direct is over, ending the press conference portion of the pre-E3 festivities. But it sure went out with a bang, revealing Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (or whatever the sequel ends up being called) and Banjo as a DLC character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Dragon Quest's Hero is also coming to Smash. A number of games are releasing today on the Nintendo Switch Eshop, too. And while the press conferences are over, there's lots more to come on our stage show, so check out our E3 schedule for the full lineup of games and developers we'll be chatting with in our livestream.
E3 2019's press conferences are sure to be as exciting as ever. Despite Sony's decision to no-show this year, there's still plenty to look forward to. Microsoft already unveiled its new Xbox console, Scarlett; Nintendo's Direct presentation on Tuesday will likely bring pure joy; and Ubisoft and Square Enix will likely have big game reveals. Ubisoft is next up, with its press conference scheduled to begin in a matter of minutes at the time of this writing. We know Watch Dogs Legion will be there after it was leaked last week, and possibly a leaked roller derby game.
Of course, many of the E3 events happened before the show. We've already had Google's Stadia Connect event and Nintendo's pre-E3 Pokemon Sword and Shield Direct, as well as Bungie's Destiny 2 stream, in which news like cross-save support and new Shadowkeep DLC was revealed. EA Play is one of the biggest so far, delivering the gameplay reveal of Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and more.
But the exciting stuff is still to come. Even if we now know every event that's happening over the next week, we won't be lacking a surplus of game news over the next week and a half. Expect plenty more rumors and leaks, too.
Below you'll find a quick look at the start times, in BST, for all of the major events and press conferences in the coming days. For more information on each, such as how to watch and where to find a livestream of the events, click on their respective links. If you're after American times, both Pacific and Eastern, check out our main look at the E3 2019 press conference schedule.
E3 2019 Schedule Overview (UK Times)
- June 6, 5 PM BST -- Google Stadia Connect
- June 8, 5:15 PM BST -- EA Play Livestreams
- June 9, 9 PM BST -- Microsoft Press Conference
- June 10, 1:30 AM BST -- Bethesda Press Conference
- June 10, 3 AM BST -- Devolver Press Conference
- June 10, 6 PM BST -- PC Gaming Show
- June 10, 8 PM PT -- Limited Run Games Press Conference
- June 10, 9 PM PT -- Ubisoft Press Conference
- June 10, 12:30 AM BST -- Kinda Funny Showcase
- June 10, 2 AM BST -- Square Enix Press Conference
- June 11, 5 PM BST -- Nintendo Direct Showcase
- June 11-13 -- E3 Show Floor Open
More E3 news:
- New Xbox console, Scarlett, revealed
- Xbox Scarlett details: 8K, 120 FPS, SSD
- Elden Ring is From Software and George RR Martin's new game
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date announced
- Final Fantasy VII Remake announced
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org