E3 2019: Full Press Conference Schedule (Australian Times And Dates)
E3 2019 is about to begin.
E3 2019's press conferences have already begun to roll out. The EA Play livestream has already taken place, as has Microsoft and Bethesda, and it'll be followed over the next few days by more traditional media briefing-style showcases from Ubisoft, Nintendo, and more. Of course, with the show happening in LA, California, things can get a little confusing when trying to work out what times the shows start in your local time, so we thought we'd list the key E3 dates in Australian (AET) times below.
Of course, many of the E3 conferences happen before the show. We've already had Google's Stadia Connect event and Nintendo's pre-E3 Pokemon Sword and Shield Direct, as well as Bungie's Destiny 2 stream, in which news like cross-save support and new Shadowkeep DLC was revealed.
But the exciting stuff is still to come. Even if we now know every event that's happening over the next two weeks, we won't be lacking a surplus of game news over the next week and a half. Expect plenty more rumors and leaks, too.
Below you'll find a quick look at the start times, in AET, for all of the major events and press conferences in the coming days. For more information on each, such as how to watch and where to find a livestream of the events, click on their respective links. If you're after American times, both Pacific and Eastern, check out our main look at the E3 2019 press conference schedule, or alternatively you can check out the full list of UK times for E3 2019.
E3 2019 Schedule Overview (Australian Times)
- June 7, 2 AM AET -- Google Stadia Connect
- June 9, 2:15 AM AET -- EA Play Livestreams
- June 10, 6 AM AET -- Microsoft Press Conference
- June 10, 10:30 AM AET -- Bethesda Press Conference
- June 10, 12 PM AET -- Devolver Press Conference
- June 11, 3 AM AET -- PC Gaming Show
- June 11, 5 AM AET -- Limited Run Games Press Conference
- June 11, 6 AM AET -- Ubisoft Press Conference
- June 11, 9:30 AM AET -- Kinda Funny Showcase
- June 11, 11 AM AET -- Square Enix Press Conference
- June 12, 2 AM AET -- Nintendo Direct Showcase
- June 12-14 -- E3 Show Floor Open
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation