E3 2019: Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition Leaks; Release Date & Keanu Reeves Confirmed
Where can we buy that jacket, though?
CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077 might be the most anticipated game heading into E3 2019. We already know there will be new gameplay on show at E3, and perhaps a release date will finally be confirmed. Whatever is coming, a supposed leak has now shed some light on what might be included in the Collector's edition of the game. [Update: During the Xbox press conference, we got some major news--a Cyberpunk 2077 release date and word that Keanu Reeves is playing a character in the game. He even appeared on stage to talk about it and share the release date: April 16, 2020.]
Bandai Namco is publishing Cyberpunk 2077 in select European countries, so this appears to be another victim of the publisher's earlier leaks ahead of E3. With this in mind, it's worth noting that Warner Bros. is publishing the game in North America, so there might be different versions of the Collector's edition depending on where you live.
Looks like the Collector's Edition of Cyberpunk 2077 has been leaked as well pic.twitter.com/Ab9WpzhSA2— Nibel (@Nibellion) June 9, 2019
The leaked image is difficult to discern, but it also looks legit enough to be real and falls in line with a previous leak of the standard edition. What we can make out are a statue, an art book, the same compendium that appears in the standard edition, and plenty of other extra trinkets. You can try to decipher it all for yourself.
CD Projekt Red is drumming up hype for the game ahead of E3, tweeting a Cyberpunk 2077 emoji along with a hashtag. It wouldn't be surprising to see the game shown at Microsoft's E3 2019 press conference, and we'll hopefully get some news on a release date.
Microsoft's E3 2019 press conference takes place Sunday, June 9. It begins at 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 10). You can watch the event live here on GameSpot or follow our Xbox liveblog.
E3 2019 Press Conference Schedule
- Thursday, June 6, 9 AM PT -- Google Stadia Connect
- Saturday, June 8, 9:15 AM PT -- EA Play
- Saturday, June 8, 11 AM PT -- Nintendo Invitational Tournaments
- Sunday, June 9, 1 PM PT -- Microsoft Xbox Press Conference
- Sunday, June 9, 5:30 PM PT -- Bethesda Press Conference
- Sunday, June 9, 7 PM PT -- Devolver Press Conference
- Monday, June 10, 10 AM PT -- PC Gaming Show
- Monday, June 10, 12 PM PT -- Limited Run Games Press Conference
- Monday, June 10, 1 PM PT -- Ubisoft Press Conference
- Monday, June 10, 4:30 PM PT -- Kinda Funny Showcase
- Monday, June 10, 6 PM PT -- Square Enix Press Conference
- Tuesday, June 11, 9 AM PT -- Nintendo Direct Showcase
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.