E3 2019: Chivalry 2 Announced With Trailer, Releases In 2020
For the order!
Chivalry 2 is a full sequel to 2012's Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, and is again being developed by Torn Banner Studios in collaboration with Tripwire.
The devs compared Chivalry 2's battles to the one found in Game of Thrones' seminal Battle of the Bastards, so expect piles of dead bodies. The trailer certainly showcases this with 64-players hacking at each other on a chaotic battlefield--the first game only supported 24-players. You can ride horses now, too, and the combat system has been completely reworked to add more variety and ideally fix some of the cheap exploits players have taken advantage of in Medieval Warfare.
E3 2019 Conference Schedule
- Monday, June 10, 10 AM PT -- PC Gaming Show
- Monday, June 10, 12 PM PT -- Limited Run Games Press Conference
- Monday, June 10, 1 PM PT -- Ubisoft Press Conference
- Monday, June 10, 4:30 PM PT -- Kinda Funny Showcase
- Monday, June 10, 6 PM PT -- Square Enix Press Conference
- Tuesday, June 11, 9 AM PT -- Nintendo Direct Showcase
More E3 news:
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.