E3 2018 Schedule: Press Conferences For Sony, Nintendo, Bethesda, And More Continue
It's time for E3 2018 to get underway. Here's when to be ready for news from all the big companies' livestreamed briefings.
We're at the end of E3 2018, and that means the press conferences are wrapping up soon. Many have already taken place, but one of the biggest--Nintendo--is still to come Tuesday morning. That means a lot of gaming news, reveals, and trailers for Nintendo Switch in addition to everything we've already learned. Here's when all of the conferences start and where you can watch livestreams and liveblogs.
EA Play was the year's first event on Saturday, bringing news about things like Battlefield V and Respawn's new Star Wars game. Microsoft followed with a jam-packed press conference that featured dozens of games. Bethesda offered details on the highly anticipated Fallout 76 and confirmed numerous other games--including The Elder Scrolls VI and its rumored sci-fi game Starfield.
Devolver Digital also held an E3 press conference on Sunday. Square Enix followed these on Monday morning with a shorter-than-expected broadcast; Ubisoft took its turn on Monday afternoon with a reveal of Assassin's Creed Odyssey and a surprise Star Fox crossover. Sony's presentation brought a new Last of Us: Part II trailer and more. And Nintendo wraps things up today with a briefing that is expected to have a lot of news about the new Super Smash Bros.
Below we've laid out the exact schedule, complete with start times, for all of this year's press conferences. We'll be streaming all of these press conferences here on GameSpot as well as on Twitter. The show itself runs June 12-14, and like last year, it's open to the public--here's how to get tickets.
For an idea of what to expect from the show, check out all the games confirmed for E3, as well as all the companies at the show. We've also rounded up the biggest E3 rumors to give you an idea of what might be announced.
E3 2018 Press Conference Schedule
Saturday, June 9
- Electronic Arts (EA Play) -- 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET / 7 PM BST (4 AM AET on June 10)
Sunday, June 10
- Microsoft -- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 11)
- Bethesda -- 6:30 PM PT / 9:30 PM ET (2:30 AM BST / 11:30 AM AET on June 11)
- Devolver Digital -- 8 PM PT / 11 PM ET (4 AM BST / 1 PM AET on June 11)
Monday, June 11
- Square Enix -- 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST (3 AM AET on June 12)
- Ubisoft -- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 12)
- PC Gaming Show -- 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET / 11 PM BST (8 AM AET on June 12)
- Sony -- 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET (2 AM BST / 11 AM on June 12)