E3 2018: Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition Announced, Includes Wearable Helmet
Ever wanted to join the Brotherhood of Steel?
Fallout 76 got its moment at the spotlight in Bethesda's E3 2018 presentation, and Bethesda took the opportunity to promote its special edition. The Power Armor Edition comes with a set of special artifacts for fans of the Fallout series, and can even help complete your Brotherhood of Steel cosplay.
The collector's edition is named after the centerpiece of the set: a working T-51 helmet, the model that serves as the iconic wear of the Brotherhood of Steel. The wearable helmet includes a functional headlamp and voice modulation device. Aside from that, the Power Armor set also includes a glow-in-the-dark map and figurines that can be put on that map. You know, for important logistical planning purposes.
In addition to this version of the game, which goes for $200 in the US, there is an $80 deluxe edition known as the Tricentennial edition. This consists only of the base game and a set of bonus in-game items (which you'll also get if you buy the Power Armor edition). These sound as if they are purely cosmetic, so you don't have to worry about them impacting gameplay in any real way. Here's what's included:
- Tricentennial Power Armor Customization for the T-51, T-45, T-60, and X-01 Power Armors
- Tricentennial Weapon Customization for the 10MM Pistol, Hatchet, and Laser Rifle
- Spectacularly Handsome Vault Boy Mascot Head
- Patriotic Uncle Sam Outfit
- Celebratory Vault Boy Saluting Emote
- First-Class Tricentennial Workshop Posters
- Tricentennial Commemorative Photo Frame
Fallout 76 is coming November 14. For more Bethesda news, check out our press conference news roundup.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com