Dragon Quest RPGs Are Discounted On Mobile Right Now
Some of Square's best games are available for a great price.
With the release of the acclaimed Final Fantasy VII Remake, we've been seeing a ton of great deals around older RPGs, which is perfect timing for those who are itching to go back and play some of their favorites. PS4 and Xbox One players have sales of their own to take advantage of this week featuring deals on the original FFVII and later Final Fantasy entries like X/X-2 HD Remaster and XII: The Zodiac Age. But if you're looking to go further back and play some Dragon Quest, a new Square Enix sale offers discounts for those classic games on iOS and Android.
A host of Dragon Quest deals, including Dragon Quest VIII for $15 (normally $20) and the earlier games for $10 or less. You can check out all the current mobile deals below. It's unclear how long these deals will be available, so don't wait too long if any of these games catch your eye. Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth is also on sale.
Best mobile game deals (iOS)
- Dragon Quest -- $2 (
- Dragon Quest II -- $3 (
- Dragon Quest III -- $7 (
- Dragon Quest IV -- $10 (
- Dragon Quest V -- $10 (
- Dragon Quest VI -- $10 (
- Dragon Quest VIII -- $15 (
- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth -- $9 (
If playing games on a phone or tablet isn't your thing, be sure to check out all the other digital game deals floating around this week on PC and consoles. Some fantastic PC games, like Titanfall 2, are as cheap as $3 on Amazon right now. Plus, check out all the free games you can claim to keep this week.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Star Wars Collection Bundles 14 Games For $21
- 25 Free Games Are Available Now Ahead Of Prime Day For Members
- Prime Day TV Deals: Best Deals Available Now
- PlayStation Mid-Year Sale Has Big Discounts On Hundreds Of Games
- This Affordable Simulator Lets You Play Golf At Home
- Nintendo Switch Exclusives Are Discounted In New eShop Sale
- Amazon Prime Day 2022 Dates: When Is Prime Day?
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.