Don't Worry, This Pokemon Cookbook Doesn't Ask You To Roast An Actual Pikachu
With more than 45 recipes, this cookbook makes it easy to indulge in the culinary world of Pokemon.
The Pokemon universe is filled with more than just incredible creatures--it's also teeming with delicious food. Whether you're whipping up a curry in Pokemon Sword & Shield or watching Ash try to eat a Magikarp in the anime series, there's no shortage of great dishes on display. And now, with the My Pokemon Cookbook, you can easily indulge in its culinary creations.
The My Pokemon Cookbook was written by Victoria Rosenthal--a prominent chef that seems to have a penchant for video games. If Pokemon isn't your speed, you can check out one of the other gaming-inspired cookbooks in Rosenthal's catalog:
More gaming cookbooks
- The Ultimate Final Fantasy 14 Cookbook -- $29
- Fallout: The Vault Dweller's Official Cookbook -- $22
- Halo: The Official Cookbook -- $35
- Destiny: The Official Cookbook -- $25
- Street Fighter: The Official Street Food Cookbook -- $23
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth Preorders Come With Steelbook Case At Best Buy
- 8BitDo's Nintendo-Inspired Gaming Keyboard Is Available Now At Amazon
- Berserk Manga Deluxe Editions Are On Sale For Stellar Prices At Amazon
- Armored Core 6 Pilot's Manual Preorders Are Steeply Discounted At Amazon
- Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Special-Edition PS5 And DualSense Controller Still Available
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.