Don't Worry, This Pokemon Cookbook Doesn't Ask You To Roast An Actual Pikachu
With more than 45 recipes, this cookbook makes it easy to indulge in the culinary world of Pokemon.
The Pokemon universe is filled with more than just incredible creatures--it's also teeming with delicious food. Whether you're whipping up a curry in Pokemon Sword & Shield or watching Ash try to eat a Magikarp in the anime series, there's no shortage of great dishes on display. And now, with the My Pokemon Cookbook, you can easily indulge in its culinary creations.
The My Pokemon Cookbook was written by Victoria Rosenthal--a prominent chef that seems to have a penchant for video games. If Pokemon isn't your speed, you can check out one of the other gaming-inspired cookbooks in Rosenthal's catalog:
More gaming cookbooks
- The Ultimate Final Fantasy 14 Cookbook -- $29
- Fallout: The Vault Dweller's Official Cookbook -- $22
- Halo: The Official Cookbook -- $35
- Destiny: The Official Cookbook -- $25
- Street Fighter: The Official Street Food Cookbook -- $23
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Star Wars Collection Bundles 14 Games For $21
- 25 Free Games Are Available Now Ahead Of Prime Day For Members
- Prime Day TV Deals: Best Early Discounts Available Now
- PlayStation Mid-Year Sale Has Big Discounts On Hundreds Of Games
- This Affordable Simulator Lets You Play Golf At Home
- Nintendo Switch Exclusives Are Discounted In New eShop Sale
- Amazon Prime Day Dates Revealed: The Big Sale Is Just Weeks Away
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.