Don't Worry: The Halo TV Show Will Be Available Internationally, Too
Microsoft confirms you'll be able to watch the Halo TV show even if you don't live in America.
Microsoft has confirmed that the upcoming Halo TV show will be available to watch outside of America. It's not a surprise, but it's an important thing to note because the show recently moved to the streaming network Paramount+, which is not available everywhere.
The head of Halo developer 343's transmedia team, Kiki Wolfkill, said on Twitter that there will be "no Spartan left behind!" when it comes to where the Halo show will be available to watch. Her comment came in response to a fan who asked where the show might stream for people in the UK. Wolfkill didn't share specifics yet but told this person not to worry.
No details to share but don't you worry... no Spartan left behind! 💚— Kiki Wolfkill 🍜 (@k_wolfkill) February 25, 2021
Paramont+, which is the new name for CBS All-Access, will launch on March 4 in the US, Canada, and several countries in Latin America. The service comes to Nordic countries on March 25, while it also debuts in Australia on that day as 10 All Access (via DenofGeek).
Right now, there is no word on a launch date for the UK or other markets. However, Paramount+ owner ViacomCBS says it will share more details on other markets later.
Paramount+ costs $6 USD/month or $60 USD/year for a package with some commercials, or $10 USD/month or $100 USD/year for no commercials.
The Halo TV show, which launches in 2022, was originally set to premiere on Showtime but it moved to ViacomCBS' sister TV network Paramount+. The first footage of the show debuted during a behind-closed-doors event in February, but it hasn't been published online yet.
For more, check out everything we know about the Halo TV show.
There has been a lot of Halo news lately; check out the stories linked below to catch up with the latest developments across the franchise.
- Halo Infinite PC, Audio Details Coming Next
- Halo 3 Is Adding Its Version Of Fortnite's Back Bling In New Update
- New Halo Novel "Divine Wind" Announced
- What Kind Of Game Is Halo Infinite? Microsoft Responds
- Microsoft Wants Your Halo Infinite Questions, Here's How To Submit Them
- New Halo Infinite Screenshots Show Off Its Beautiful Open World
- First Halo Show Footage Debuts During Paramount+ Presentation (But You Can't See It)
- Microsoft Hides Secret Audio In Halo Infinite Blog Post, Listen To The Master Chief/Halsey Recording Here