Diablo 4 - All Dungeon Locations And Aspects Guide
Here's where you can find all the dungeons and aspect rewards in Diablo 4.
There are over 100 dungeons in Diablo 4. Each one rewards you with a particular Legendary Aspect that can be used by certain classes. Here's our Diablo 4 dungeon locations guide to help you find all of these landmarks in the game. And yes, this is really every dungeon in Diablo 4--for now, anyway.
- Diablo 4 dungeons guide
- Fractured Peaks Dungeons
- Scosglen Dungeons
- Dry Steppes Dungeons
- Kehjistan Dungeons
- Hawezar Dungeons
Diablo 4 dungeons guide
Before we discuss all Diablo 4 dungeons, let's first talk about how you can explore and acquire rewards. First off, the Codex of Power tab shows all the Legendary Aspects that come from your first clear of each dungeon. These are either specific to a class, or for all classes (i.e. General).
Take note that not all Diablo 4 Legendary Aspects come from dungeons. There are also those that can only be extracted as affixes from items. You can learn more in our Legendary Aspects/Codex of Power mechanics guide.
Likewise, most dungeons can be seen on the overworld map. As you progress further in the campaign and roam around the world, you'll reach new locations. Revealing these sub-zones will also show the dungeons therein. There are, however, a few exceptions, such as ones that will only appear after you've conquered a Stronghold. Moreover, although the overworld map is static, the interiors of Diablo 4 dungeons tend to be procedurally generated, with slightly different layouts for players.
Fractured Peaks Dungeons
Kyovashad: Capstone Dungeon
- Cathedral of Light- This is a level 50+ dungeon that's unlocked after beating the campaign. Once completed on World Tier 2, you'll be able to select World Tier 3.
- Cultist Refuge: Flamewalker's Aspect (Sorcerer) - Coming in contact with your Firewall grants +15% movement speed for four seconds.
- Anica's Claim: Stormclaw's Aspect (Druid) - Critical strikes with Shred deal +20% of the damage as lightning to the target and surrounding enemies.
- Rimescar Cavern: Aspect of Plunging Darkness (Necromancer) - Bone Prison spawns a pool of Blight that deals 50% bonus damage over six seconds.
- Defiled Catacomb: Aspect of Tempering Blows (Barbarian) - After swapping weapons six times, gain X Fortify.
- Tormented Ruins: Aspect of the Unsatiated (Druid) - After killing an enemy with Shred, your next Werewolf skill generates 20% more spirit and deals 20% increased damage.
- Lost Archives: Aspect of the Protector (General) - Damaging an elite grants you a Barrier that absorbs X damage for 10 seconds; can only happen once every 30 seconds.
The Pallid Glade
- Derelict Lodge: Aspect of Explosive Verve (Rogue) - Grenade skills count as Trap skills; whenever you arm a Trap or drop Grenades, gain increased movement speed for three seconds.
- Nostrava Deepwood: Flesh-Rending Aspect (Necromancer) - Gain +10 essence after Decompose spawns a corpse.
- Caldera Gate: Eluding Aspect (General) - Becoming injured while crowd-controlled grants unstoppable for four seconds; has a 40-second cooldown.
- Mercy's Reach: Blood Seeker's Aspect (Necromancer) - Blood Lance deals x15% increased damage to its primary target per lanced enemy.
- Forbidden City: Nighthowler's Aspect (Druid) - +5% crit chance from Blood Howl; will also affect nearby companions and players for three seconds.
- Kor Dragan Barracks: Aspect of Anemia (Barbarian) - Lucky Hit; direct damage against bleeding enemies has a 20% chance to stun them for two seconds.
- Light's Watch: Aspect of Conflagration (Sorcerer) - +20% burning damage while channeling Incinerate.
- Maulwood: Slaking Aspect (Barbarian) - Lucky Hit; +30% chance to gain 20 fury when Rend deals direct damage to at least one bleeding enemy.
- Dead Man's Dredge: Aspect of Piercing Cold (Sorcerer) - Ice Shards pierce three times, dealing 25% less damage per subsequent enemy hit.
- Immortal Emanation: Mangled Aspect (Druid) -+20% chance to gain +1 spirit when struck as a Werebear.
- Hallowed Ossuary: Aspect of Unrelenting Fury (Barbarian) - Killing an enemy with a core skill refunds 10% of its base cost; can only happen once per skill cast.
- Black Asylum: Aspect of Torment (Necromancer) - +20% energy regeneration for four seconds when you get a critical strike with a Bone skill.
- Forsaken Quarry: Aspect of Encircling Blades (Rogue) - +8% Flurry damage; Flurry damages enemies in a circle around you.
Seat of the Heavens
- Hoarfrost Demise: Blood-Bathed Aspect (Necromancer) - Blood Surge's nova echoes after a short delay, dealing 70% less damage.
- Zenith: Recharging Aspect (Sorcerer) - +4 mana each time Chain Lightning bounces off you.
- Sanguine Chapel: Energizing Aspect (Rogue) - +3 energy when you damage an elite enemy with a basic skill.
- Kor Valar Ramparts: Blast-Trapper's Aspect (Rogue) - Lucky Hit; dealing direct damage to enemies affected by Trap skills has up to a 30% chance of making them vulnerable.
Stronghold: Moordaine Lodge
- Ferals' Den: Aspect of Quicksand (Druid) - Earth skills slow enemies hit by 25% for five seconds.
- Twisted Hollow: Shadowslicer Aspect (Rogue) - When you cast Dash, a Shadow Clone is spawned at your location; the clone also casts Dash, dealing 25% of the base damage.
Stronghold: Tur Dulra
- Underroot: Aspect of the Expectant (General) - Attacking enemies with your basic skill increases the damage of your core skill by 5%, up to 30%.
- Wretched Delve: Aspect of Static Cling (Sorcerer) - Charged Bolts have a 15% chance to be attracted to enemies; Charged Bolts last 300% longer.
Stronghold: Hope's Light
- Flooded Depths: Aspect of the Empowering Reaper (Necromancer) - Critical strikes from Sever have a 10% chance to spawn a pool of Blight that deals 20% bonus damage; can only happen once every three seconds.
- Calibel's Mine: Aspect of the Relentless Armsmaster (Barbarian) - +20% fury generation while all damage bonuses from the Walking Arsenal passive are active.
- Sunken Ruins: Aspect of Ancestral Force (Barbarian) - Hammer of the Ancients quakes outward, dealing a percentage of its damage to enemies.
- Howling Warren: Aspect of Arrow Storms (Rogue) - Lucky Hit; your Marksman skills have up to a 10% chance to create an Arrow Storm at the target location, dealing X damage over three seconds; you can have up to five active Arrow Storms.
- Vault of the Forsaken: Requiem Aspect (Necromancer) - +3 maximum essence per active minion.
- Penitent Cairn: Death Wish Aspect (Barbarian) - Gain X Thorns while Berserking.
- Raethwind Wilds: Aspect of Inner Calm (General) - Deal 5% increased damage for each second while you're standing still; up to 30%.
- Domhainne Tunnels: Aspect of Efficiency (Sorcerer) - Casting a basic skill reduces the cost of your next core skill by 10%.
- Luban's Rest: Cheat's Aspect (Rogue) - Take 15% less damage from crowd-controlled enemies; gain +15% movement speed for two seconds whenever a crowd-controlled enemy deals direct damage.
- Garan Hold: Aspect of the Dire Whirlwind (Barbarian) - +5% Whirlwind critical chance for every second that it's channeled, up to 20%.
- Mariner's Refuge: Overcharged Aspect (Druid) - Lucky Hit; up to a 10% chance when dealing lightning damage to overload the target for three seconds; any direct damage you deal causes them to pulse and hit surrounding enemies.
The Shrouded Moors
- Aldurwood: Aspect of Reanimation (Necromancer) - Your Skeletons gain increased damage while alive; up to 20% after 10 seconds.
- Jalal's Vigil: Bladedancer's Aspect (Rogue) - Twisting Blades orbit for a short time after they return to you, dealing 10% of the damage per hit; can increase up to 20% based on the distance.
- Sarat's Lair: Snowveiled Aspect (Sorcerer) - Casting Ice Armor makes you unstoppable for two seconds.
- Oldstones: Edgemaster's Aspect (General) - Skills deal up to 10% increased damage based on your available primary resource when cast; maximum benefit (10%) when you have full primary resource.
- Maddux Watch: Charged Aspect (Sorcerer) - +10% movement speed for four seconds when you collect Crackling Energy.
- Hive: Aspect of Swelling Curse (Necromancer) - Bone Spirit deals increased damage based on the distance traveled, up to 15%.
- Whispering Pines: Ballistic Aspect (Druid) - Earth skills gain +2 ranks when you have Fortify.
The Emerald Chase
- Stockades: Crashstone Aspect (Druid) - Earth skills deal +40% more damage to crowd-controlled enemies.
- Broken Bulwark: Ghostwalker Aspect (General) - While unstoppable and for four seconds thereafter, gain +10% movement speed and the ability to move freely through enemies.
- Demon's Wake: Aspect of Uncanny Treachery (Rogue) - Dealing direct damage to a dazed enemy with an Agility skill grants Stealth for four seconds; breaking Stealth with an attack grants +15% control impaired duration reduction for four seconds.
Dry Steppes Dungeons
Stronghold: The Ruins of Qara-Yisu
- Shifting City: Ravenous Aspect (Rogue) - +50% energy regeneration for four seconds after killing a vulnerable enemy.
- Pallid Delve: Elementalist's Aspect (Sorcerer) - Core or mastery skills cast above 100 mana have a 20% critical strike chance.
Stronghold: The Onyx Watchtower
- The Onyx Hold: Storm Swell Aspect (Sorcerer) - +11% increased damage to vulnerable enemies while you have a Barrier.
- Seaside Descent: Aspect of Retaliation (Druid) - Core skills deal up to 20% increased damage based on your amount of Fortify.
- Dark Ravine: Aspect of Might (General) - Basic skills grant 20% damage reduction for two seconds.
- Path of the Blind: Aspect of Bursting Bones (Necromancer) - When a segment of Bone Prison is destroyed or expires, it deals X damage in an area around itself.
- Mournfield: Aspect of Berserk Ripping (Barbarian) - Whenever you deal direct damage while Berserking, inflict 20% of the base damage as additional bleeding damage over five seconds.
- Grinning Labyrinth: Aspect of the Calm Breeze (Druid) - Lucky Hit; Wind Shear has up to a 5% chance to restore your spirit.
- Whispering Vault: Aspect of Unstable Imbuements (Rogue) - When casting an Imbuement skill, you trigger an Imbued explosion around yourself; applies the Imbuement effects and deals X damage around an area.
- Forgotten Depths: Aspect of Biting Cold (Sorcerer) - When you freeze an enemy, there's a 25% chance that they become vulnerable for three seconds.
The Scarred Coast
- Carrion Fields: Aspect of the Iron Warrior (Barbarian) - Iron Skin grants unstoppable and 10% damage reduction.
- Komdor Temple: Aspect of the Bounding Conduit (Sorcerer) - +20% movement speed for three seconds after casting Teleport.
- Bloodsoaked Crag: Shepherd's Aspect (Druid) - Core skills deal +6% damage per active companion.
- Sealed Archives: Aspect of Mending Stone (Druid) - +6 seconds to the duration of Earthen Bulwark; killing an enemy with an Earth skill replenishes X amount of your Earthen Bulwark's Barrier effect.
- Charnel House: Aspect of Perpetual Stomping (Barbarian) - Damaging an enemy with Kick or Ground Stomp resets the cooldown of Leap.
- Champion's Demise: Aspect of the Umbral (General) - Restore +1 of your primary resource whenever you crowd-control an enemy.
- Ancient's Lament: Aspect of Volatile Shadows (Rogue) - When a Dark Shroud shadow would be removed, you trigger an explosion around yourself that deals X Shadow damage.
- Guulrahn Canals: Trickster's Aspect (Rogue) - Caltrops also throw an exploding cluster of Stun Grenades that deal X physical damage and stun enemies for 0.5 seconds.
- Guulrahn Slums: Splintering Aspect (Necromancer) - Bone Spear's primary attack causes enemies hit beyond the first to become vulnerable for 1.5 seconds; Bone Shards from Bone Spear deal 50% bonus damage to vulnerable enemies and pierce them.
- Buried Halls: Rapid Aspect (General) - Basic skills gain +15% attack speed.
The Accursed Wastes
- Betrayer's Row: Aspect of Potent Blood (Necromancer) - While at full life, Blood Orbs grant +10 essence.
Stronghold: Altar of Ruin
- Sepulcher of the Forsworn: Hulking Aspect (Necromancer) - Your Golem has a 1% chance to reduce its active cooldown by two seconds, and a 1% chance to spawn a corpse each time it damages an enemy with its normal attack.
Stronghold: Omath's Redoubt
- Crumbling Hekma: Aspect of Splintering Energy (Sorcerer) - Lightning Spear has an 11% chance to spawn an additional Lightning Spear when cast.
- Tomb of the Saints: Incendiary Aspect (Sorcerer) - Lucky Hit; Burning damage has an up to 5% chance to restore +10 mana.
- Sunken Library: Aspect of Control (Sorcerer) - Deal +30% more damage to immobilized, stunned, or frozen enemies.
- Shivta Ruins: Wind Striker Aspect (General) - Critical strikes grant +8% movement speed for one second, up to six seconds.
- Collapsed Vault: Aspect of Cyclonic Force (Druid) - Cyclone Armor also grants physical damage reduction; Cyclone Armor is also applied to all nearby allies.
- Inferno: Vengeful Aspect (Rogue) - Lucky Hit; making an enemy vulnerable has up to a 30% chance to grant +3% increased critical hit rate for three seconds, up to 9%.
- Sirocco Caverns: Aspect of Echoing Fury (Barbarian) - Shout skills grant +2 fury per second while active.
- Abandoned Mineworks: Aspect of Retribution (General) - Distant enemies have an 8% chance to be stunned for two seconds when they hit you; deal 20% increased damage to stunned enemies.
- Halls of the Damned: Aspect of Disobedience (General) - Gain +0.25% increased armor for four seconds when you deal any type of damage; stacks up to 25%.
- Fading Echo: Skinwalker's Aspect (Druid) - Gain X life when you use a Shapeshifting skill that changes your form; if you are at full life, gain the same amount as Fortify instead.
- Yshari Sanctum: Needleflare Aspect (General) - Grants a 20% chance for Thorns damage to also affect all enemies around you.
- Crusaders' Cathedral: Stormshifter's Aspect (Druid) - When Hurricane is active, gain +2 ranks to your Shapeshifting skills.
- Prison of Caldeum: Opportunist's Aspect (Rogue) - When you break Stealth with an attack, drop a cluster of exploding Stun Grenades that deal X physical damage and stun enemies for 0.5 seconds.
- Renegade's Retreat: Aspect of Corruption (Rogue) - Your Imbuement skill effects have 20% increased potency against vulnerable enemies.
- Deserted Underpass: Torturous Aspect (Necromancer) - Enemies afflicted by Iron Maiden have a 15% chance to be stunned for one second whenever they deal direct damage.
- Putrid Aquifer: Aspect of the Unwavering (Sorcerer) - Taking direct damage has a 2% chance to reset the cooldown of your defensive skills.
- Forgotten Ruins: Iron Blood Aspect (Barbarian) - Gain 2% damage reduction for each nearby bleeding enemy; up to 10% maximum.
- Uldur's Cave: Aspect of the Damned (Necromancer) - Deal +30% increased Shadow damage to enemies afflicted by Decrepify and Iron Maiden.
- Corrupted Grotto: Aspect of Grasping Veins (Necromancer) - Gain +10% critical strike chance for six seconds when you cast Corpse Tendrils; deal +30% bonus damage to enemies affected by Corpse Tendrils.
- Heretics Asylum: Veteran Brawler's Aspect (Barbarian) - Each time a core skill deals direct damage to an enemy, your next Charge or Leap deals +15% increased damage, up to 225%.
- Conclave: Aspect of the Changeling's Debt (Druid) - Damaging a poisoned enemy with a Werebear skill instantly deals 120% of the poisoning damage and consume the effect.
- Hakan's Refuge: Relentless Berserker's Aspect (Barbarian) - Lucky Hit; damaging an enemy with a core skill has up to a 22% chance to extend the duration of Berserking by one second; this duration is doubled if you land a critical strike with your core skill.
Stronghold: Eriman's Pyre
- Oblivion: Aspect of Shared Misery (Rogue) - Lucky Hit; when you hit a crowd-controlled enemy, there is up to a 30% chance for that crowd-control effect to spread to other unaffected hostiles.
- Shadowed Plunge: Aspect of Branching Volleys (Rogue) - The arrows from Barrage have a 15% chance to split into two more arrows when they ricochet.
- Heathen's Keep: Aspect of Numbing Wrath (Barbarian) - Each point of fury generated while at maximum fury grants +3 Fortify.
- Light's Refuge: Aspect of Bul-Kathos (Barbarian) - Leap creates an Earthquake that deals X physical damage over four seconds; while standing in an Earthquake, you gain +5% damage reduction.
The Writhing Mire
- Fetid Mausoleum: Snowguard's Aspect (Sorcerer)- While within your own Blizzard, you take 10% less damage.
- Bastion of Faith: Trickshot Aspect (Rogue) - Whenever Penetrating Shot damages an enemy, two additional arrows split off to either side; these arrows deal 10% of Penetrating Shot's damage and do not split.
- Lost Keep: Aspect of the Deflecting Barrier (General) - While you have a Barrier active, there is a 7% chance to ignore incoming direct damage from distant enemies.
- Endless Gates: Aspect of the Rampaging Werebeast (Druid) - The duration of Grizzly Rage is increased by X seconds; critical strikes while Grizzly Rage is active increase your critical strike damage by 10% for the duration.
- Earthen Wound: Aspect of Singed Extremities (Sorcerer) - After immobilize wears off, enemies are slowed by 25% for four seconds.
- Blind Burrows: Aspect of the Tempest (Druid) - Hurricane damage is increased by 7% each second while it's active.
- Maugan's Works: Earthstriker's Aspect (Barbarian) - After swapping weapons 10 times, your next attack will Overpower and deal 30% increased Overpower damage.
Ruins of Rakhat Keep
- Iron Hold: Fastblood Aspect (Necromancer) - Blood Orbs reduce your ultimate skill cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Akkhan's Grasp: Blighted Aspect (Necromancer) - Deal 50% increased damage for six seconds after the Shadowblight key passive damages enemies 10 times.
- Steadfast Barracks: Vigorous Aspect (Druid) - Gain 10% damage reduction while Shapeshifted into a Werewolf.
- Ruins of Eridu: Sacrificial Aspect (Necromancer) - Sacrifice bonuses are increased by 15%.
- Leviathan's Maw: Aspect of Siphoned Victuals (Rogue) - Lucky Hit; damaging a vulnerable enemy with a core skill has up to a 10% chance to drop a Healing Potion.
- Ghoa Ruins: Enshrouding Aspect (Rogue) - Gain a free Dark Shroud shadow every three seconds when standing still; each Dark Shroud shadow grants +2% increased damage reduction.
- Witchwater: Prodigy's Aspect (Sorcerer) - Using a cooldown restores 15 mana.
- Serpent's Lair: Aspect of Three Curses (Sorcerer) - Meteor deals +33% increased critical damage against healthy targets.
- Faceless Shrine: Unyielding Commander's Aspect (Necromancer) - While Army of the Dead is active, your minions gain +70% attack speed and take 90% reduced damage.
- Haunted Refuge: Brawler's Aspect (Barbarian) - Enemies damaged by Kick or Charge will explode if they are killed within the next two seconds, dealing X damage to surrounding hostiles.
- Belfry Zakara: Aspect of the Ursine Horror (Druid) - Pulverize becomes an Earth skill; after casting Pulverize, tectonic spikes continue to deal X damage over two seconds.
- Ancient Reservoir: Aspect of Ancestral Echoes (Barbarian) - Lucky Hit; damaging enemies with Leap, Upheaval, or Whirlwind has up to a 40% chance to summon an Ancient to perform the same skill; can only happen once every five seconds.
Diablo 4 has numerous classes, mechanics, and activities. For more about the game, you can visit our D4 guides hub.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.