Diablo 4 - Best Druid Legendary Aspects Guide
Check out the best Legendary Aspects for the Druid in Diablo 4.
The Diablo 4 Druid Legendary Aspects further buff your Shapeshifting class, turning them into an absolute powerhouse. You've got everything from utility boons, to those that bolster companions and your transformations. Here's our guide to help you with the best Druid Legendary Aspects in Diablo 4.
The best Druid Legendary Aspects in Diablo 4
When discussing the Diablo 4 best Druid Legendary Aspects, it's worth noting that many of these come from the Codex of Power, and they can be obtained by clearing specific dungeons. You can learn more in our dungeon locations guide.
However, there are also those that can only be extracted from random legendary items that you acquire. Moreover, these variants tend to have better rolls compared to the static values that come from dungeons.
In any case, our Diablo 4 best Druid Legendary Aspects guide focuses on the use of Animal Companions and the Werebear transformation. We discuss these in our best builds guide.
General function: Available to all classes
These "general" aspects can be used by any class. These are the ones that we prefer for the Druid.
Vigo's Protecting Amulet
- Source: Dropped at the conclusion of the Lilith's Lament boss fight in Act 1.
- Effect: When hit while not healthy, a magical bubble is summoned around you for six seconds, making you immune to all damage while you're standing in it; can only occur once every 90 seconds.
- Note: Other legendary items may also roll with this aspect, but RNG does apply.
Aspect of Might
- Source: Dry Steppes - Dark Ravine
- Effect: Basic skills grant +20% damage reduction for two seconds - A fairly decent aspect that will serve you well due to how often you'll use basic skills.
Aspect of the Umbral
- Source: Dry Steppes - Champion's Demise
- Effect: Restore +1 of your primary resource whenever you crowd-control an enemy - We generally don't recommend the one from the dungeon since it's possible for some items to roll with up to +4 resource gains.
Druid Animal Companion/Storm Aspects
There are a couple of worthwhile picks among Druid Legendary Aspects, just in case you'd want to progress further with a build that utilizes Animal Companions.
- Source: Scosglen - Mariner's Refuge
- Effect: Lucky Hit; up to a 10% chance when dealing lightning damage to overload the target for three seconds; any direct damage you deal causes them to pulse and hit surrounding enemies - This is a decent option if you're running a Storm and Poison combo in conjunction with other creatures.
- Source: Dry Steppes - Bloodsoaked Crag
- Effect: Core skills deal +6% damage per active companion - You'll definitely want to have this considering the boost your core skills would receive depending on how many animal companions you have.
Druid Werebear/Earth Aspects
Some of the Diablo 4 best Druid Legendary Aspects are those that greatly buff the Werebear. While the Druid can also turn into a Werewolf, we feel that the Werebear provides more benefits due to its strength and toughness.
Aspect of Quicksand
- Source: Scosglen - Ferals' Den
- Effect: Earth skills slow enemies hit by 25% for five seconds - This is something you'll want to have once you're using the Aspect of the Ursine Horror (more on this below).
Aspect of the Ursine Horror
- Source: Hawezar - Belfry Zakara
- Effect: Pulverize becomes an Earth skill; after casting Pulverize, tectonic spikes continue to deal X damage over two seconds - Given that one of the most viable endgame Druid builds combines Werebear abilities and Pulverize, this can be combined with the aforementioned Aspect of Quicksand for crowd control.
Aspect of the Rampaging Werebeast
- Source: Hawezar - Endless Gates
- Effect: The duration of Grizzly Rage is increased by X seconds; critical strikes while Grizzly Rage is active increase your critical strike damage by 10% for the duration - This ultimate skill has everything you need, from additional survivability to bonus damage. With this, you'll also have boosted criticals and effect duration.
These are just some of the best Druid Legendary Aspects in Diablo 4. Don't forget that late-game builds aren't reliant on your general legendaries that can be extracted, or those from dungeons. There are still a few unique items that are totally build-defining. However, you'll only start seeing these types of loot on World Tier 3 or World Tier 4.
Diablo 4 has numerous classes, mechanics, and activities. For more about the game, you can visit our D4 guides hub.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.