Diablo 4 - Best Sorcerer Legendary Aspects Guide
There are dozens of Legendary Aspects you can equip on your gear as a Sorcerer, but here are the best ones to use in Diablo 4.
Just like any other class in Diablo 4, Sorcerers will have access to a variety of Legendary Aspects they can equip on their gear and weapons. For the most part, players will obtain the Aspects by completing certain Dungeons or extracting them from pieces of gear at The Occulist's shop. Either way, players will want to obtain as many Aspects as possible so they will have plenty of choices when it comes to synergizing their build.
We have compiled a list of the best possible Aspects for Sorcerers to use. Not only that, but we have identified specific Aspects that can be used for the three main Sorcerer builds: Lightning, Frost, and Fire.
The best Sorcerer Legendary Aspects in Diablo 4
We have selected the best Legendary Aspects that you can mainly obtain from completing dungeons found around the map of Sanctuary in Diablo 4, which will go into your Codex of Power. We will continue to update this list as more Legendary Aspects that might help out a Sorcerer are discovered.
Best General Legendary Aspects for a Sorcerer
These general Aspects are ones that can be used for any type of Sorcerer build and might not be exclusive to just the class.
Aspects of Disobedience
- Source: Kehjistan - Halls of the Damned
- Effect: You gain 0.25% increased Armor for 4 seconds when you deal any form of damage, stacking up to 25%.
Aspect of Might
- Source: Dry Steppes - Dark Ravine
- Effect: Basic skills grant +20% damage reduction for 2 seconds.
- Source: Dry Steppes - Buried Halls
- Effect: Basic skills gain +15% attack speed.
Aspect of Inner Calm
- Source: Scosglen - Raethwind Wilds
- Effect: Deal 5% increased damage for each second you stand still, up to 30%.
Frost Sorcerer Aspects
- Source: Scosglen - Sarat's Lair
- Effect: Casting Ice Armor makes you Unstoppable for 2 seconds.
Aspect of Biting Cold
- Source: Dry Steppes - Forgotten Depths
- Effect: When you freeze an enemy there is a 25% chance they become Vulnerable for 3 seconds.
- Source: Hawezar - Fetid Mausoleum
- Effect: While within your own Blizzard, you take 10% less damage.
Lightning Sorcerer Aspects
- Source: Fractured Peaks - Zenith
- Effect: Each time Chain Lightning bounces off you, you gain 4 Mana.
- Source: Scosglen - Maddux Watch
- Effect: Collecting Crackling Energy increases your movement speed by 10% for 4 seconds.
Aspect of Static Cling
- Source: Dry Steppes - Wretched Delve
- Effect: Your casts of Charged Bolts have a 15% chance to be attracted to enemies and last 300% longer.
Aspect of Splintering Energy
- Source: Kehjistan - Crumbling Hekma
- Effect: Lightning Spear has an 11% chance to spawn an additional Lightning Spear when you cast it.
Fire Sorcerer Aspects
- Source: Kehjistan - Tomb of the Saints
- Effect: Lucky Hit; Burning damage has an up to 5% chance to restore +10 mana.
Aspect of Three Curses
- Source: Hawezar - Serpent's Lair
- Effect: Meteor deals +35% increased critical damage against healthy targets.
For many more guides on the new action-RPG, visit our Diablo 4 guides hub.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.