Diablo 4 - Best Legendary Rogue Aspects And How To Unlock Them
Here are the best legendary Aspects for the Rogue class and which dungeons unlock them.
Legendary Aspects are an important part of end-game builds in Diablo 4. These special abilities can be found either on Legendary- or higher-tier pieces of loot, or unlocked by completing specific dungeons found in Diablo 4's open world. Not all of these abilities are created equal, as some of them are far more beneficial than others, depending on what build you are running. Below we have some of the best Aspects for the Rogue class, as well as which dungeons provide those Aspects.
Best Rogue Aspects
The easiest way to find your way to the necessary dungeon is to open the Codex of Power in the Collections sections of the menu. Find the Aspect you want to unlock--you can limit it to only show ones for your class--and select the aspect to mark the dungeon on your map. Place a pin on it to have the quickest path drawn as a line on your mini-map, making it easy to reach your desired dungeon. Some of the Aspects below are also general Aspects, available to all classes.
These are not the only Aspects that appear in Diablo 4 for the Rogue, however, these are the only ones you can actively seek out. Many other Aspects can be found, but must be acquired via RNG from Legendary or above loot drops, making them difficult to farm for.
Best Offensive Rogue Aspects
The best available offensive Rogue Aspects can vary depending on what type of build you are running. That said, pretty much all Rogue builds revolve around the Imbuement skills in one way or another and this first Aspect causes an explosion around you, in the same type of element Imbuement you have equipped. This will also apply to any passive you have related to that ability.
- Aspect of Unstable Imbuements: When Casting an Imbuement Skill you Trigger an Imbued explosion around yourself, applying the Imbuement effects and dealing X damage of the same type. - Whispering Vault in Dry Steppes
The next offense focused Aspect is a real simple passive boost, but with the need to always use your Basic skill to generate resources, it makes a ton of sense to rock this one.
- Aspect of the Expectant: Attacking enemies with a Basic skill increases the damage of your next Core skill cast by 5%, up to 30%. - Underroot in Scosglen
The final offensive Aspect is a boost to the Twisting Blades ability, one of the more powerful Core skills available for the Rogue class.
- Bladedancer's Aspect: Twisting Blades orbit for a short time after they return to you, dealing 10% of Twisting Blades' return damage per hit. Based on the distance the blades returned, the orbit damage increases up to 20% of the return damage. - Jalal's Vigil in Scosglen.
These Defensive Aspects are focused on keeping you alive in the heat of battle, which can become very important for the Rogue, especially in World Tier 3 and 4. The first ability is a general one, but a great one that only gets better on higher difficulties.
- Aspect of the Protector: Damaging an Elite enemy grants you a barrier absorbing up to X damage for 10 seconds. This effect can only happen once every 30 seconds. - Lost Archives in Fractured Peaks
- Aspect of Disobedience: You gain 0.25% increased armor for 4 seconds when you deal any form of damage, stacking up to 25%. - Halls of the Damned in Kehjistan
- Aspect of Siphoned Victuals: Lucky Hit: Damaging a Vulnerable enemy with a Core skill has up to a 10% chance to drop a healing potion. - Leviathan's Maw in Hawezar
There are a fairly limited number of Resource Aspects available to the Rogue, but one in particular provides a decent bonus, especially as Elite enemies become more common on higher World Tiers.
- Energizing Aspect: Damaging an Elite enemy with a Basic skill generates 3 Energy. - Sanguine Chapel in Fractured Peaks
For more Diablo 4 guides, like builds for all five classes, check out GameSpot's Diablo 4 Guides Hub.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.