Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's Minimum, Recommended PC Specs Revealed
Here's the hardware you'll need to play Mankind Divided on PC.
The minimum specs aren't particularly high, which isn't surprising considering the game is also on consoles. You'll only need an i3-2100 (or equivalent AMD processor), 8 GB of RAM, and a 2 GB GTX 660 or HD 7870 at a minimum. You'll also need 45 GB of free space available on your hard drive, or as much as 55 should you end up buying the DLC. (A $30 season pass is available with unspecified DLC.)
If you want a more ideal experience, you'll need an i7-3770K or FX 8350, 16 GB of RAM, and a GTX 970 or RX 480. Note that the specs list these cards if you're running the game at 1080p; there's no indication of what you'll need to run it at higher resolutions.
Here are the full specs lists:
- OS: Windows 7.1SP1 or above (64-bit operating system required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB) or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB)
- Storage: 45 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 - 1920 x 1080 or Nvidia GTX 970 - 1920 x 1080
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 55 GB HD space includes DLC
Preloading on Steam begins for Mankind Divided on Friday, August 19 at 9 AM PDT / 12 PM EDT. Those on Xbox One can already preload it, while those on PS4 will have to wait until 12 AM local time on Sunday, August 21 to do so.
Mankind Divided launches for all platforms on August 23. It was originally slated for a February release, but ended up being delayed for reasons explained to us at E3.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.