Deus Ex: Mankind Divided In-Game Footage Coming to E3
What are you hoping to see?
With just one week to go before Square Enix's E3 briefing, the publisher is now starting to talk about what it will show during its presentation. It's not much of a surprise, but Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will play a part in the event, as Square Enix will offer a first look at in-game footage, the company said on Twitter.
Mankind Divided was announced back in April with a flashy CG trailer. Here are some of the key facts we know so far about the game, which is in development at Eidos Montreal.
- Runs on the Dawn Engine, which is Eidos Montreal's proprietary game engine.
- Will feature Direct X 12 support as well as AMD's TressFX as a means to "not only raise the bar in game performance but bring unrivaled visual fidelity to the Deus Ex franchise."
- Takes place in 2029, and continues the story of Adam Jensen from Human Revolution.
- Confirmed for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
- No release date whatsoever yet.
Square Enix's E3 briefing is currently scheduled for Tuesday, June 16, starting at 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT. There will not be a new Final Fantasy XV trailer at the show, but GameSpot will have all the news from the event as it's announced.