Details On The Next Halo Wars 2 DLC Leader Coming Next Week
Microsoft will announce more details on the next Halo Wars 2 DLC character very soon.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
"We've got some pretty awesome new details about the game's next DLC leader that should be emerging next week, so grab a buddy and be ready!" the studio said.
The first Halo Wars 2 DLC leader, Kinsano, was released in March. According to 343 Industries, new leaders will be released on a monthly basis as part of the studio's effort to keep the game feeling fresh. The new leaders are included with the Halo Wars 2 season pass or can be purchased individually.
In other Halo Wars 2 news, 343 Industries released a small new update for the game this week that fixes a crash scenario and other bugs, including one that was occured with the Kinsano update. The full patch notes follow below, as posted by the developer on its forums.
Crashes / Errors / Performance
- Fixed an issue where campaign save files from previous versions/patches were crashing on load. The save files now load successfully.
- Fixed an issue where watchtowers and motion sensors did not detect cloaked units
- Fixed an issue where cloaking generators would stop cloaking after 15 seconds if the advanced cloaking leader power was fully unlocked/upgraded
- Fixed an issue where Forge's warthog was not displaying aura VFX and his upgrades were not working.
- Updated text for Forge's "Rolling Economy" Leader Power to match balance changes made in the Kinsano update (removed text referring to reduced building cost)
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com