Destiny Update Fixes Sparrow Exploit and More
Bungie vowed to fix the exploit and now it has.
Mortal Kombat 11 - Crazy Combos For Every Character Avengers: Endgame SPOILER Review - The MCU Comes Full Circle Square Enix E3 2019 Live Event Gets Date And Time - GS News Update Fortnite Avengers Endgame LTM Is Here - GS News Update Giving Assassin's Creed 3 A Second Chance Fortnite X Avengers Endgame - Official Trailer Next Titanfall Game Pushed For Apex - GS News Update Apex Legends Season 2 Battle Pass Details Coming Soon - GS News Update Nintendo Says No New Switch At E3 - GS News Update Cheaper Nintendo Switch Model Reportedly Coming In June - GS News Update Persona 5 The Royal Release Date Revealed - GS News Update Halo Infinite Boss Rules Out Battle Royale Mode - GS News Update
The update also includes fixes for a series of other issues involving Exotic Leg Engrams and "The Climb" FWC Ship, among other things. You can see the full hot fix patch notes below.
Destiny December 9 Hot Fix Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where Exotic Leg Engrams did not decrypt into any items.
- Fixed an issue where copies of "The Climb" FWC Ship was incorrectly providing Reputation.
- This has been temporarily disabled on the Ship Collection kiosk and will be fixed in a future update.
- Fixed an issue where the SRL Record Book, Vol. 1 items did not require the player to own the Record Book in order to acquire them.
- Record Book items will not be deleted from players' inventories, but will now require ownership of the SRL Record Book in order to equip the items.
- Any progress already made towards the Record Book will be saved.
- Warning: Record Book gear can only be acquired once. We are working on a future fix to allow players to attain additional instances in case of accidental deletion.
December's Destiny update was a big one. In addition to introducing Sparrow Racing League (which will be available until December 29), the update makes major weapon balance changes and tweaks a number of systems in Crucible. You can see the full Destiny December patch notes here.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org