Destiny Hotfixes Coming Next Monday, Bungie Lists Known Issues
Two hotfixes will be rolled out next Monday.
Bungie has posted its list of known issues in its sci-shooter Destiny, some of which will be getting patched very soon. Two small hotfixes will go live on Monday, September 19 to address some minor bugs that were accidentally introduced with patch 2.4.0. The fixes are detailed in Bungie's weekly update.
How God Of War’s Most Impactful Moment Almost Didn’t Happen Top New Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- April 21-27 2019 Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate Of Atlantis DLC Extended Gameplay Fortnite Week 8: Search Jigsaw Pieces Under Bridges And Caves All Locations (Season 8 Challenge) Pokemon Go Adds New Shiny Pokemon For A Limited Time - GS News Update Last Of Us: Part 2 Hits Development Milestone - GS News Update Mortal Kombat 11 - Every Klassic Arcade Ending (SPOILERS) Mortal Kombat 11 - All Fatal Blows Mortal Kombat 11 - How To Unlock New Areas Of The Krypt Every Fatality In Mortal Kombat 11 Mortal Kombat 11 - Over 20 Bloody Brutalities Compilation Fuel House - Cosplay, Baby!
Destiny patch 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 will be released on September 19 simultaneously.
They will address the Film Grain problems, issues impacting Revive Timers, some Quest Tracking bugs, and fix the volume level on some of Lord Shaxx’s lines in the Crucible.
Bungie has also acknowledged the following game issues in its post:
- Clan Rosters are once again available in-game. For all information concerning Clan Rosters, please see this Help Article.
- Private Matches are now live. Players may experience error code QUAIL if too many players attempt to join a Fireteam at the same time. If you experience this issue, please attempt to join the Fireteam once more.
- Destiny – The Collection upgrade is currently unavailable for some qualifying players. We are actively working with platform partners to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
- Public Event Rewards outlined within the Destiny Update 2.4.0 article are not yet in effect. This change will happen with the launch of Destiny: Rise of Iron on September 20th, 2016.
- The Consumed Ghost Shell no longer matches it’s icon in-game. We are actively investigating this issue.
- The Firefly Perk may still cause some players to experience game crashes in some circumstances. We are continuing to investigate.
- Taken War Heroic Strikes are not currently rewarding Legendary Marks upon the first three completions of this activity. We are actively investigating this issue.
- The Chroma Grimoire Card is currently unavailable to new Destiny players. We are actively investigating this issue.
- The Warlock Exotic Helmet “The Stag” is currently unavailable from Exotic Armor Blueprint Collection. We are actively investigating this issue.
Rise of Iron will be released on September 20. The expansion will introduce a new area, the snow-covered Plaguelands. Bungie recently released the launch trailer for the new Rise of Iron expansion, which will allow players to buy reputation boosters using silver, an in-game currency that can only be purchased with real world money. Additionally, the developer confirmed it will not release a PS4 Pro patch for Destiny right away, though this hasn't been ruled out for the future.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com