Destiny 2's Crimson Days Is Live, Watch The New Trailer
The Valentines-themed Destiny 2 event returns for another year.
Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and Destiny 2's Lord Shaxx is feeling the love for all the couples populating the Tower. To celebrate, Destiny's Crimson Days event returns for 2002 for the week of February 11-18. You can watch the trailer below. [Update: The weekly reset has hit along with a new Destiny 2 update, but Bungie has taken Destiny 2 down for emergency maintenance. The patch seems to have introduced a bug similar to the one added to Destiny 2 with its last update, which caused players' currency and materials to disappear.]
Those familiar with the Valentine's-themed event know not to expect too much from this year's love-in. Aside from a few red petals sprinkled around the Tower, the event-exclusive bow, The Vow, returns again, while the 2v2 Crimson Doubles mode is also featured if you're after a more intimate Crucible setting.
The Crimson Days Sparrows are one of the new items included in this year's event. These special Sparrows come in a unique pair, with players able to ride them side-by-side. There's also a Ghost shell, emote, and ornament included as part of the event, but these are exclusive to Destiny 2's real-money store, Eververse. It's unclear if the Sparrows are also exclusive to the store, or if you'll be able to earn them by completing a quest.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- Where Is Xur Today? (June 24-28) - Destiny 2 Xur Location And Exotic Items Guide
- Trials Of Osiris Rewards This Week In Destiny 2 (June 24-28)
- Where To Find Calus In Season Of The Haunted's Sever Missions
- Destiny 2 Forging Iron Quest Guide: How To Unlock All Iron Banner Steps Quickly
- The Best Early Vendor Upgrades To Get In Destiny 2's Season Of The Haunted
- Calus Bobblehead Locations In Destiny 2 Season Of The Haunted
- Destiny 2: How To Get Austringer, Beloved, And Calus Minitool - Opulent Weapons Guide
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.