Destiny 2 Weekly Reset (January 21-27): Bastion Quest, Iron Banner, And More
Lord Saladin returns to the Tower this week, and the Corridors of Time have been solved, unlocking a new Exotic quest.
Last week, the Destiny 2 community came together to figure out the mystery of the Corridors of Time, a massive and nearly impenetrable maze that was part of a secret quest from Osiris. The Corridors have been solved, and that's unlocked a new Exotic quest for everyone to earn Bastion, Saint-14's Exotic fusion rifle. And now, you don't even need to head into the Corridors to get it.
This week also sees the return of the Iron Banner Crucible event, giving you another chance to earn this season's revamped Iron Banner gear. Check out the full rundown below for everything you need to know this week to earn Pinnacle and Powerful gear and get all the newly available rewards in the game.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
Weekly Reset For January 21
Bastion Exotic Quest
With the Corridors of Time solved, you can now pick up the Bastion Exotic quest from Saint-14 in the Tower. Check out our full Bastion guide to see how to complete it quickly.
Corridors Of Time Collapsing
Even though there's no longer a mystery in the Corridors of Time, you can still venture into the location to unlock a lore book and earn a secret emblem. If you want those things, you have to get them this week--after the next weekly reset, they'll be gone for good when the Corridors of Time collapse. Use our Corridors of Time guide for all the codes you need to unlock the rewards.
Crucible Rotator Playlists
- Iron Banner: Control
- Team Scorched
Nightfall: The Ordeal
- The Arms Dealer
- Anguish (Omnigul; drops Dreambane Leg Armor)
- Despair (Crota, Son of Oryx; drops Dreambane Class Item)
- Insanity (The Fanatic; drops Love and Death grenade launcher)
- Boss: Niruul, the Hollow Voice
- Modifiers: Barrier Champions, Unstoppable Champions, Heavyweight, Void Singe
- Legendary Modifiers: Empath, Equipment Locked, Match Game, Unstoppable Champions, Barrier Champions, Niruul's Clyepsydra, Extinguish
- Limited Blessings (Crown of Sorrow)
- Which Witch (Last Wish)
- Hold The Line (Scourge of the Past)
- Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol (drops Ikelos Shotgun, Ikelos Sniper Rifle, or Ikelos SMG)
- Full Curse (Petra Venj is in Rheasilviaa)
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Week 1
- Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Heroic Modifiers: Extinguish, Iron, Blackout, Void Singe
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com