Destiny 2 Trials Of Osiris Rewards This Week (Feb. 12-16)
The first Trials of Osiris event for the Season of the Chosen kicks off in Destiny 2 this weekend. Here's what you can win.
Destiny 2's Trials of Osiris is back with the Season of the Chosen, and as always, the rewards and Crucible map for the event change each week. Below, we've got the rundown of the prizes you can win, as well as what exactly you'll be facing in the event.
Trials sees some changes this season. Bungie has added new armor, weapons, and cosmetic items to the loot pool for the event, giving you all new incentives to dive in and take on the toughest competitive multiplayer challenge in the game. Trials ends on February 16 with Destiny 2's weekly reset, so you have a few days to take part in the event.
Trials of Osiris Map And Rewards (February 12-16)
- Map: Altar of Flame
- 3 wins -- The Messenger, Kinetic pulse rifle
- 5 wins -- Tomorrow's Answer, Void rocket launcher
- 7 wins -- Exiles Curse, Arc fusion rifle
- Flawless run -- Hunter, Warlock, or Titan Chest Armor: Pyrrhic Ascent Vest, Vestment, or Plate
The Trials of Osiris is a weekend competitive event that only shows up in Destiny 2, running from Friday to Tuesday each week. Your goal in Trials is to rack up several victories before you suffer three losses and have to reset your run. The best rewards in the event, though, come when you go on a winning streak of seven matches in a row--a "Flawless" run. That gets you a trip to the Lighthouse, a special social space only accessible to players who go Flawless, and earns you exclusive rewards and recognition. In the Beyond Light expansion, opening the Flawless chest can earn you an "Adept" item, which comes with extra stat boosts unavailable on any other loot in the game, as well as powerful Adept mods that are likewise unavailable anywhere else.
Trials isn't only about going Flawless, however. You still earn rewards for notching three, five, and seven wins in total, even if you have losses--so you don't have to be a PvP god to get something out of the event. Once you lose three matches total, however, you're forced to restart your Trials run from the beginning. To access the Trials, you'll need to see Saint-14 in the Tower to purchase a Trials card.
You'll also earn Trials tokens as you play in the event, which you can spend with Saint-14 in the Tower's Hangar for more loot. However, Trials tokens expire at the end of each Trials event, so you have to spend them during the weekend you earn them. Double-check that you've spent them all before you stop playing.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- Destiny 2 Presage Captain's Log Guide: All 5 Scan Objects For The Seasonal Challenge
- Destiny 2 Heir Apparent Exotic Catalyst: How To Start And Complete The Guardian Games Quest
- Destiny 2 Dead Man's Tale Catalyst Guide
- Destiny 2 Heir Apparent: How To Unlock The Exotic During The 2021 Guardian Games
- Destiny 2 Presage Guide: How To Start The Voice On The Other Side Exotic Quest For Dead Man's Tale
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Chosen: Seasonal Challenges Guide
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.